BY TOKYO MILK

Buy Tokyo Milk Women's Perfumes - A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with swimmers in the ocean. A sun-bleached driftwood-like concoction of Mineral Salt, Fresh Water, Turned Earth and White Woods. Details provided by Tokyo Milk see more...

Linnie M.
Plaistow, NH
Dirt. It legitimately- and no, I'm not exaggerating here -smells exactly like dirt. I tried it in a store and, while other people apparently couldn't really smell it, I could really smell it on myself.
Danyel H.
This scent begins with leafy, green figs followed by the strong smell of salty sea air. It is very fresh but also very, very thick. I would not suggest blind buying this scent. The bottle, like all of Tokyo Milk Partfumarie, is chic and lovely. It lasted quite some time on my skin and even longer on my clothing. It projects reasonably well but I would not describe this as a power bomb. This scent is not to my personal tastes but if you enjoy leafy figs and sea salt this may be right up your alley.