BY TOKYO MILK

Adecidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with a vintage image of a botanic watercolor. A beautiful balance: Citrus Zest, Rosewood, Mimosa and; Mandarin Gin & Rosewater No. 12 Parfum see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's light and floral but not overpowering. I get many compliments when I'm wearing this scent.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume! I fell in love with this. Randy after finding Gin and Rosewater in a little shop. It has a very nostalgic vibe to it that reminds me The Great Gatsby and the golden age of Hollywood. This is my go to perfume normally for day and night.
Kyrie T.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
This was my Valentine's Day gift from my man, paired with the matching candle. I found this perfume in a little shop and fell in love. They were out, but my guy remembered that I loved it and found it online. To me, it is extremely pricey. I would not pay that much myself, but I love the scent. It is floral and citrusy and musky all at once. It could almost be unisex.
shu s.
shu s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg why is this not being funded!!! I know it's a bit on the expensive side but this rose water is amazing. It smell so gentle and feminine. Girls should use something like this! and not hardcore unnatural scents
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Columbia, MD
I adore Tokyo Milk products. The Gin & Rosewater smelled really good in the store but for some reason was a little strong when I tried it at home the next day. I can truly say however, there is no other smell like it. Very unique.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Grand Prairie, TX
So would this be good for mature women. Or us it better for the older women