MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTokyoMilk
Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite 11 Let Them Eat Cake

Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite 11 Let Them Eat Cake

by TokyoMilk

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with a vintage image of the most delicious cake. A touch of decadence: Sugar Cane, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid and; White Musk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 Parfum

How dose this smell? I have been contemplating buying this for awhile now.
Ughhhh. I want this so bad. Does anyone have this and LOVE IT ?
Start your review of Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite 11 Let Them Eat Cake!
Lisa L.
I got this in Ipsy offer it smells really good like vanilla extra. It is does not have that artificial smell other vanilla or gourmet smells sometimes have.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
I love this perfume! It’s warm and it smells just like a coconut cake with more vanilla and warmth to it. It is a really good price compared to most perfumes. The scent isn’t overwhelming and it does give me a headache.
Carolyn Y.
Westminster, CO
LOVE this spray. One of my favorite scents out of their large collection. I've been given 2 as gifts and went out and bought my own. Would definitely recommend to others and would buy new scents in the future.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
This brand has amazing scents and lip balms. Feminine and light, it's also good for travel with its small bottle design.
ali S.
Fresno, CA
Smell of it is a wonderful smell love everything about it I want one in my cowboy
Camille J.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite been wearing and repurchasing this for years. Gorgeous fragrance! The absolute best of the Margot Elena company fragrances. It’s just perfect I cannot recommend this fragrance enough. Highly highly recommend
Anna L.
Smells great but very expensive. Lasts just not all day. Highly concentrated. Makes me smell like candy
AbbyNicolle Q.
This perfume smells amazing! It’s a little pricey but the quality is so great! It stays on for hours, the longest I’ve had it was for 9 hours! If you like vanilla with a hint of musk this is for you ! I just wish I’d be in a nicer bottle !
Jamie A.
SYKESVILLE, MD
I adore sugary fragrances and this one is the best. It has a light icing smell that is delectable and feminine.