BY TOKYOMILK

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with a vintage image of the most delicious cake. A touch of decadence: Sugar Cane, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid and; White Musk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 Parfum see more...

• Ughhhh. I want this so bad. Does anyone have this and LOV...10 Answers
AbbyNicolle Q.
This perfume smells amazing! It’s a little pricey but the quality is so great! It stays on for hours, the longest I’ve had it was for 9 hours! If you like vanilla with a hint of musk this is for you ! I just wish I’d be in a nicer bottle !
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
LOVE this spray. One of my favorite scents out of their large collection. I've been given 2 as gifts and went out and bought my own. Would definitely recommend to others and would buy new scents in the future.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
This brand has amazing scents and lip balms. Feminine and light, it's also good for travel with its small bottle design.
Jamie A.
Sykesville
I adore sugary fragrances and this one is the best. It has a light icing smell that is delectable and feminine.
ali s.
Fresno, CA
Smell of it is a wonderful smell love everything about it I want one in my cowboy
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
Ughhhh. I want this so bad. Does anyone have this and LOVE IT ?

back