BY TOKYOMILK

TokyoMilk Octopus No. 14 Bubble Bath - 16 oz. Peer through the looking glass. A delightful surprise awaits. Luxurious chattering bubbles in TokyoMilk Octopus No. 14 Bubble Bath boast extract of Japanese green tea, hydrating avocado, olive oils and Vitamin E.Boasts extract of Japanese green tea, hydrating avocado and olive oils and Vitamin EOctopus No. 14 Bubble Bath has a delicate dance of linden, honeyed rose, wisteria petals and white musk Fragrance: French Waltz No. 14Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: TokyoMilk Octopus No. 14 Bubble Bath comes in a 16-ounce bottle. For Best Effect: Add a capful to running water in the bath. see more...

Mary S.
Farmington, IL
I don't know what I like better about this product, the bubble bath itself or the gorgeous bottle it comes in! The bubble bath has luxurious long lasting foam with a heavenly fragrance that lingers in the room hours after you're done. I have a nice collection of Tokyo Milk bottles of various types and sizes. They make great decorator pieces!!!!
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
An excellent body wash. Very soothing and not an overpowering smell. The bottle is awesome just like everybody says and matches pretty much anyone's if you're looking for something alternative. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this Tokyo milk octopus bubble bath. I bought the bubble bath from Amazon. Yes very long-lasting smell after you use it. Yes very good value and not very pricey at all. Yes I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have tried this bubble bath and it's awesome! The scent is amazing as well as big fluffy bubbles in the tub!! A good soap for that relaxing bath we all need after a long day! I highly recommend trying it!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
TokyoMilk is an amazing company with even better products. The price point is steep for me which is why I probably wont buy it but I did try this product and I really did enjoy it a lot. But if you have the money its totally worth it.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
What's not to love about this bubble bath?! It smells wonderful, makes good bubbles (silly I know) and it looks awesome! I was originally drawn to it from the awesome octopus on it but now I'm obsessed!
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I Love this bubble bath! It smells so amazing and it's very soothing. It surprisingly doesn't irritate my skin after exfoliating and can we just talk about how GORGEOUS the bottle is!? Love this product!
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
This bubble bath is just amazing. It give me you awesome bubbles and the smell lingers so great on your skin afterwards. Would highly recommend and it would also make a good gift
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I love this stuff!! It smells amazing and makes sooo many bubbles. The packaging is also so cute and clever. I can never get enough of this. It's so relaxing after a hard day. Will be purchasing again
China B.
Griffin, GA
The Tokyo Milk bath is so smoothing on my skin. I has this amazing and relaxing smell to it. It soothes out my skin and it even helps burns!
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
What is the significance of the name Tokyo Milk? Is this a milky consistency product?
Shannon G.
Manahawkin, NJ
Is this a cruelty free brand ?
Melissa A.
What is this?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
What do you like about this bubble bath?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this made from a real octopus milk?