Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake Bon Bon Shea Lotion uploaded by Kayla B.

BY TOKYO MILK

Key Ingredients: Japanese Green Tea, Mimosa Bark and Dandelion with rich Shea Butter. A touch of decadence: Sugar Cane, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid & White Musk Let Them Eat Cake Bon Bon Shea Lotion see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
TRACY O.
This smells soooooo amazing! I have the cream, perfume, and lip gloss, they are both so delish'! The staying power is VERY short though so it has to be reapplied often. Other than that it is great!
Kayla B.
If you want to smell sweet, yummy and seriously edible, this is the hand cream you need! Also great for the citcles because of the shea butter!
Sam M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tokyo milk has beautiful fragrances and this is at the top of my list. The moisture is amazing but the smell takes the cake. Best ever!
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I use it a long time ago in the Dillard's store, but I didn't get it was too expenses. It smell so yummy and my hands were sweet
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
This smells so good. It did wonderful on my hands and elbows. Didn't work so well on my feet but the smell makes it all worth it.
brittany f.
Love this! Such a great product. The brand alone is trusted and awesome! They have such great quality. I recommend!
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN
This product has an amazing smell to it and plus the packaging is super cute! I love using Shea butter.
María G.
Esta crema huele demasiado rico. No sé cómo describir su aroma pero provoca comérsela. Humecta muy bien y viene en un empaque muy cute. Es algo costosa pero no me puedo resistir a lo delicioso de su aroma.
sylvia B.
This smells sooo yummy. it works great for smooth skin. but once you get it the number one that will excite you is the smell. i went and got the perfume too
Regina C.
Brasil SP
É lindo muito bom ... aprovadissimo .... não deixem de comprar eu amo ....
Cassandra C.
do these feel greasy on the hands
Anna s.
dora
Does this lotuon leave your skin oily an soft
Mirza Faith W.
Spring, TX
I've seen this brand at Sephora, where else can I get it other than online? I'd like to smell them first.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
Is this lotion too sweet on the skin?