BY TOKYOMILK

10 Eau de Parfum is a decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with summer's buzzing bee. It is subtly sweet with honey, sugared violet, jasmine and sandalwood. Collection of... see more...

Angela B.
Irving, TX
This is a very sugary vanilla smell, a little heavy, but I really love it in the summer paired with my boho outfits! I almost always get people asking what the scent is when I wear it. Great value for the size and price point.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I originally bought this fragrance because of its shares namesake with one of my favorite songs, but was pleasantly surprised by how nice it smelled. I've since branched out to other frangrances in the line without disappointment.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
One of my favorite perfumes ever--though it feels like more of an autumn/winter fragrance, the notes are subtle, sexy, and noticeable. I receive a lot of compliments with this one!
Crystal R.
Red Lion, PA
My husband bought this for me randomly snd at first i didn't know what to think but after a few times of using it i actually loved the smell
Ashley A.
Baytown, TX
I was hesitant in trying this. But I love this brand and no surprise, it didn't disappoint.
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
Is this a cool or warm scent? Is the honey stronger than the sandalwood?

back