BY TOKYO MILK

10 Eau de Parfum is a decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with summer's buzzing bee. It is subtly sweet with honey, sugared violet, jasmine and sandalwood. Collection of... see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this fragrance because of its shares namesake with one of my favorite songs, but was pleasantly surprised by how nice it smelled. I've since branched out to other frangrances in the line without disappointment.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Red Lion, PA
My husband bought this for me randomly snd at first i didn't know what to think but after a few times of using it i actually loved the smell
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant in trying this. But I love this brand and no surprise, it didn't disappoint.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
One of my favorite perfumes ever--though it feels like more of an autumn/winter fragrance, the notes are subtle, sexy, and noticeable. I receive a lot of compliments with this one!