BY TOKYOMILK

Peer through the looking glass. A delightful surprise awaits. Luxurious chattering bubbles boast Extract of Japanese Green Tea, hydrating Avocado and Olive Oils and Vitamin E. A gently opening fragrance: Lily, Peony, Vanilla Bean & Violet Petals. Fish Bowl Bubble Bath see more...

Tokyo Milk Fish Bowl Bubble Bath
  • "I tried the bath and body works bubble baths but they have a sweet smell and i like more mature scents." in 1 review
  • "So relazing, it smells amazing." in 1 review
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
The Tokyo milk Fish bowl bubble bath is something you might want to try if your into bubble baths.
This can be in the pricey side but Definitely give it a try. . I tried it by a sample they send me. And I want to purchase the actual size because this really relaxed me! I tried the bath and body works bubble baths but they have a sweet smell and i like more mature scents.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH
This bubble bath can be a bot pricey, but soooo worth it! So relazing, it smells amazing. It also offers beautiful packaging and leaves skin silky smooth with a light afterscent.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
This smells sooo good! After a long day I love getting into a warm tub with this stuff. Makes your skin feels amazing and my husband loves the smell too ;-)
Liz R.
San Juan, PR
Una experiencia única a la hora del baño, tu piel gozará de relajación e hidratación dentro de un aromatizante baño de espumas.
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
Even though I have sensitive skin this is the one product that doesn't break me out
Shelby C.