Tokyo Milk Eiffel Tower Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Andrea M.

BY TOKYO MILK

Finest perfumed French triple milled soaps made from a pure vegetable base, produce a rich lather and are enriched with Shea Butter to moisturize skin during cleansing. A beautiful dance: Linden, Honeyed Rose, Wisteria Petals & White Musk Eiffel Tower Shea Butter Soap see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Victoria L.
If you are looking for a soap with less harmful ingredients, this is it! Much healthier than typical soaps and body washes. The bar is very large and lasts so long. To help it last longer I recommend cutting the bar in half and only using half at a time. This will last you months. Everything from this line smells amazing, leaves skin softly scented, not overwhelming. Because it lasts so long it's totally worth the price.
Angela T.
washington
Like I mean I'm totally with using less harmful ingredients in my beauty products, but this bar of soap isn't very appealing like the only thing special/ unique to this particular one is the packaging.
Rhiannon M.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this soap because it has a pleasant fragrance to it. It has a pure vegetable base so it will not dry out your skin like most bar soaps do.
Bob L.
It's a soap, there's nothing very special about this one. I tried it and the only thing different then most soap is the packaging. Disappointment.
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
The packaging is so beautiful that I ALMOST hate opening it. But the scent is so intoxicating that it makes it all worth it.
K K.
I love the Tokyo Milk product line! I've never been let down and the Shea butter soap is no exception. It leaves my skin so soft.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
I love this soap. It smells great and the Shea Butter feels so nice on your skin.
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
I love the packaging it stands out the soap is great it smells awesome and works well
adrian f.
Mmm de lo mejor , me encantan es un producto que vale la pena comprar y usar. De verdad que si
Aida N.
¡ Excelente es a base de leche es hidratante me en canta siempre lo uso para la piel te deja la piel tersa y suave
Caroline D.