BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerTokyoMilk
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum

Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum

by TokyoMilk

Tainted Love No. 62 Key Ingredients: vanilla bean-orchid-white tea-sandalwood Parfum, Tainted Love

Have you tried Tokyo Milk perfume ? What scents do you like? What is your signature scent? Thanks in advance! Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum
what is the staying power of this perfume?
[user:gaild5c89] Is this a strong scent?
Start your review of Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Misty B.
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum I recently purchased this perfume and am really loving it! In my opinion it is long lasting and I love the scent! It has notes of dark vanilla bean, orchid, white tea and sandal wood.
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Melissa M.
This is an interesting sent but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to last long on me and pulls hard on the tea notes. It has a wonderful composition and is definitely a great winter and fall scent. The dark vanilla Bean know it is absolutely delicious, I think it really gives a beautiful smoky note to the scent. The scent makes me think of a smoky at night club in the 30s oh with women wearing fabulous clothing, perfumes and all the dressed up men smoking cigars and drinking whiskey. I would recommend getting a rollerball before buying a full bottle to make sure that it works well with your body chemistry. I am going to keep on trying even though I know it’s not going to work with me!
Jasmine B.
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Jasmine B.
I regret not buying two from Ipsy when I had the chance! Like the bottle says, this perfume has notes of dark vanilla bean,orchid, white tea, and sandalwood. This combination is the perfect sweet, yummy fall scent I think anyone will love. Its long lasting but you'll want to spray it all the time because it smells so tasty.♡
Jessica H.
Hurley, VA
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Jessica H.
I just got this in as an add on I purchased thru Ipsy and I AM IN LOVE! 😍 This smells amazing both on skin and in your hair! Notes of vanilla,white tea,orchid and sandalwood. it is a light but intoxicating fragrance, I can’t get enough of this! Such a delicate feminine fragrance that would be perfect for everyday or special occasion! This is not an overwhelming scent but yet it smells delicious! I put a spritz in my hair and on my wrist and I can’t stop scent checking myself! 🤣 This hands down has immediately become my favorite perfume, like most women I own a TON! Anywhere from Clinique, Michael kors, coach, Derek Lam, Gucci, and of course VS and bath&body works. A very wide range. I typically prefer florals, or a light musk but I like my fragrance to match my mood and who I am, this seems to capture it all! It’s a pretty, flirty, clean and slightly seductive scent! My husband walked in a minute ago and made a comment about how good I smelled, and he can be very picky on fragrance! I wish I would have ordered several bottles!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Toni V.
This is my favorite perfume from Margot Elena herself, let alone from the TokyoMilk collection. It is a rich, empowering scent. A powdery floriental when it opens up upon initial spritz, and then it blossoms and develops over the day. I have been wearing this and coveting all of Margot Elena's products for 12 years now, and I never plan on stopping. Excellent quality. Luxurious packaging. Beautiful, intriguing, feminine leaning scent. I purchased the shea butter hand crème as well and it is just as great as the perfume. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Elizaveta I.
Edwards, CO
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Elizaveta I.
This is a perfume from the novels of the Brontë sisters. Hidden castle in the forests of Britain, autumn smoke from burnt leaves wraps the garden with late flowers. A hot fireplace blows heat and bliss in your face, just like your tainted love. You are in love, but your love is forbidden. You're not sure if you're loved... Sweet bliss, gothic fragrance. to me, it smells like very dark vanilla mixed with smoke. just what you need for autumn and winter when you wear warm, cozy sweaters.
Claire B.
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Claire B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is an unusual vanilla scent. It has notes of vanilla, orchid, tea and sandalwood. It is not a candy sugary sweet vanilla, I get the tea notes and a bit of fruit in the top notes and some spicy, smoky and wood notes in the drydown. For me it’s a heavier winter fragrance, I don’t find it particularly feminine and it reminds me a lot of a candle or room spray.
Tiffany A.
Vine Grove, KY
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Tiffany A.
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Tiffany A.
I love Vanilla scents and have come to really like this perfume. It has notes of dark vanilla bean, orchid, white tea and sandalwood. It’s a strong scent but not overpowering. It also lasts a long time! Will be purchasing more of this brand.
Giada M.
Lawton, OK
I would gave 5 stars but unfortunately I can't. The perfume doesn't last not even more than 5 minutes . The smell is really good tho , but I was expecting more from a perfume that it cost like the other famous brand .
Amy K.
Ware, ON
Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum uploaded by Amy K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favourite scent. Has been for years! Its a decent price for how long it lasts. Such a unique scent that everyone I show it to, falls in love! It has me hooked. Will forever be repurchasing! I recommend this scent to all my friends! Its so entoxicating! Wish I could describe the scent, but I can't. Its that neat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Char F.
1,734 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Gail D. Is this a strong scent?
Gail D. il y a 3 ans
That is probably a relative question. I think it is HEAVY but not necessarily strong. Doesn't overpower but is definitely not light.
Courtney  H.
il y a 5 ans
Has anyone ever tried Tokyo Milk Dark Tainted Love Parfum? I’m thinking of buying it but it’s definitely expensive for a perfume when I usually just buy $5 soap and glory fragrances. 😂
Stacy G. il y a 5 ans
I absolutely LOVE it! It’s such a sexy, clean yet mysterious scent...I got a rollerball of it in a Birchbox & immediately fell for it. Try to get a sample or check eBay for the small rollerballs so you can smell it on you first!