Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Elyse C.Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Elyse C.Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Danelle B.

BY TOKYOMILK

La Vie La Mort No. 90 Key Ingredients: Tuberose-cardamom-hibiscus leaf-jasmine Parfum, La Vie La Mort see more...

heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
This is my perfume I wear when I am feeling extra sexy! It is such a sultry summer night fragrance. I am a perfume collector and have well over 50+ but this is in my top 5! It has Jasmine which is one of my favorite notes. My husband loves this on me for bedtime 😉 it lasts forever and smells beautiful hours later. Love it!!!!!!!!
Lena L.
MARYVILLE, TN
My favorite scent has been discontinued but this is my close second from Tokyo Milk. All of her products are beautiful and unique. They last all day, theyre amazing for display and I wish I could just get every one!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Ah this perfume is just amazing. I love the smell of jasmine and it is definitely there in this perfume. The packaging is ok and I love that it often goes on sale on hautelook!
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
This perfume is so hard to describe! It’s sensual, soft and spicy! It smells like a someone sprinkled pepper and cinnamon in a bouquet of gorgeous flowers! Sounds totally strange, I know, but it somehow works.
Elyse C.
I can't tell you how much I love this scent. So much so that I received it in my Birch Box this month as a sample, and ordered a bottle of it that same day. Usually I don't particularly care for floral scents, but this one smells more natural and holistic rather than overpowering and fruity. The best part: it's relatively cheap, at $40 a bottle.
Rhiana W.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite perfume of ALL TIME. When I got this perfume. I was looking for something super unique fragrance and I just so happen to find this "on accident". I was in Sephora and looking around and started smelling this line of perfume stumbled across this and BOOM. In love. I am on my second bottle going into my third. The smell is just so intoxicating and my husband LOVES it! I would definitely repurchase.
Juana G.
This stuff is fantastic, the Tokyo milk dark range can be found in sephora, they aren't terribly expensive ranging from around $22 for a rollerblading and $36 for a full size bottle and they smell unique. La vie la mort is a classic vanilla type scent, at first you may think wow this is too sweet but when you give it a chance it's a lot more subtle and beautiful, it's simple but not at the same time.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
My mom bought me this when we found it while on a road trip together. I think it smells flowery and fresh, young but also sophisticated. The tuberose is just enough, as is the jasmine. I think it's absolutely beautiful, and no one else I know smells like me.
Liv H.
I don't typically like floral perfumes, but this one has just enough spice from the cardamom, hibiscus lends a slightly less intense floral note. Jasmine really shines in this one, with a lingering scent of tuberose. I just wish it had more staying power.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this perfume, my only wish is that it lasted longer. I know one's nose gets used to the scent but it really goes away quickly. The scent is very fresh and clean smelling. Still worth checking out