MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTokyoMilk
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz

Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz

by TokyoMilk

La Vie La Mort No. 90 Key Ingredients: Tuberose-cardamom-hibiscus leaf-jasmine Parfum, La Vie La Mort

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz!
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Daisy M.
Smells amazing. Very Sensuous! One of my favorite scents. I wish it lasted longer! There is something about Tokyo Milk scents that make you feel very sexy. That vibe makes you magnetic ✨✨✨
Kaylin S.
Kansas City, MO
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Kaylin S.
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Kaylin S.
I am loving this rollerball for spring! It’s a great floral scent with light spice notes. I love finding new perfumes that I’m obsessed with. This works great being in a rollerball because it’s so easy to get anywhere and everywhere that you want the scent to be. When I wear this, it makes me feel like I’m walking through a great flower garden. It’s very feminine and beautiful. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new scent for spring!
Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Danelle B.
This is one of my absolute favorite scents. It's dark and musky, but feminine at the same time. I also really appreciate the affordable price point. I had to stop buying some of my other favorite perfume brands because they were too expensive, but Tokyo Milk is very reasonably priced.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Ah this perfume is just amazing. I love the smell of jasmine and it is definitely there in this perfume. The packaging is ok and I love that it often goes on sale on hautelook!
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this perfume. It doesn't last long and the staying power is very weak but I don't care. I've repurchased anyway. It's amazing-- enticing and mysterious and sophisticated. Seduction in a spray.
Kayla C.
The la vie la mort by tokyomilk is truly one of my faves. This scent is unlike anything I’ve ever smelt before but in a good way. The packaging is simple but beautiful and unique. This fragrance is indescribable and I highly recommend trying it if you’re looking for something new and different. I guarantee you’ll smell better then anyone around and unlike anyone around.
Ashley M.
Jarrell, TX
I have this scent in pretty rotten and it smells like boiled apples. I love to wear this in the early mornings.
Gail D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yummy and luxuriant. My new favorite fragrance. I can't believe it is so inexpensive . It has replaced some of my higher end scents!
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
My favorite scent has been discontinued but this is my close second from Tokyo Milk. All of her products are beautiful and unique. They last all day, theyre amazing for display and I wish I could just get every one!
Elyse C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Elyse C.
Tokyo Milk Dark Parfum, La Vie La Mort, 2 oz uploaded by Elyse C.
I can't tell you how much I love this scent. So much so that I received it in my Birch Box this month as a sample, and ordered a bottle of it that same day. Usually I don't particularly care for floral scents, but this one smells more natural and holistic rather than overpowering and fruity. The best part: it's relatively cheap, at $40 a bottle.

Looking for your answer?