BY TOKYO MILK DARK

Smoked Salt No. 22 - Made with Bee Balm and Jasmine Flavor Notes: Smoked Sea Salt, Burnt Sugar, Molasses, Vanilla Bean Sweet temptation is beckoning. Remarkably uncommon essences infused in to a smooth, luscious balm. Elicit a kiss with lips tamed by a lush, silky blend of sweet Jasmine & Bee Balm laced with crushed extracts of hydrating Aloe Leaf & Vitamin E. Femme fatale incarnate. A supple seduction. Not for the faint of heart : An unexpected mixture of fragrance & flavor. A remarkable lip elixir for a remarkably uncommon experience. see more...

• How heat resistant is this? Is it more of a hard wax base or a li...1 Answers
  • Is this balm waxy? I prefer a smooth non sticky lip balm and thes...2 Answers
  • What are the ingredients?/ does the product contain petrolatum?1 Answers
Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir
  • "Absolutely fell in love with these lip balms! The price is great for the HUGE and may I add super chic vintage-pharmaceutical-esque tin it comes in! The scents it comes in are super on-spot with their descriptions and unique. The product itself is just as a balm should be, very moisturizing and protecting. Great for this harsh winter time weather!" in 14 reviews
  • "I got this in Cherry Bourbon and all I can do is praise it! The tin is large for the price and it has really helped my chapped lips! It smells amazing! My only complaint with this is I didn't discover it sooner! " in 8 reviews
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, La Vie En Rose, .7 oz more...
Pretty standard lip balm. I like the scent and slight sweet taste. It feels extremely waxy though. I dont find it to really stand out or be particularly special more than any run of the mill lip balm. It comes in a tin, which I don't mind because I usually use it as part of my night routine. However, it's a very stiff formula. I feel like you have to really warm it up or dig in to get a nice coat. If I would have known it's petroleum based at the time, I would have never purchased it.
Ally C.
Emmaus
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Clove Cigarette, .7 oz more...
Warm and spicy, Tokyomilk makes a rich and creamy bee & Jasmine balm that will protect your pout as you pucker up during this harsh, cold before-spring weather we've been having. As you can see, my tin of 18 has been affectionately used through this winter.
I like to pair it with Kat Von D Sinner perfume as the clove and patchouli and cinnamon compliment each other so well.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Absinthe, .7 oz more...
I love every Tokyo Milk product I have ever owned. This one is no exception. It smells AMAZING and it is overall just a great lip balm. I like to put it on at night directly after using a lip scrub.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Clove Cigarette, .7 oz more...
I think this is so adorable that I will overlook the few flaws. It is pretty big, not sure if I will ever really use it up. It smells nice just like cloves. It is a little oily
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
I have four varieties of this lip balm and let me tell you, for the price you get your money's worth. The size is large and a tin is about as big as my palm.
I purchased mine via Sephora and have been more than happy with them.
My favorite is the La Vie En Rose No. 42, followed closely by the Salted Caramel No. 36.
While the tins do have a chance of being hard to open (1 out of 4 for me) I otherwise had no issue with this product. The balm has great staying power on my lips, smells great, tastes good but not so good I feel the urge to lick it all off, and does the job of moisturizing.
I always keep one in my purse and one at my desk.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Cherry Bourbon, .7 oz, Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Coco Noir, .7 oz more...
Wow, where to begin on these?! ūüėć The tins are beautiful, they look boutique and seductive. I feel like a vampy goddess using them, as silly as it sounds. They're definitely a little luxury. They smell sexy and sophisticated.. kind of like a date night perfume. The formula is very rich, and very moisturizing. It softens my lips super fast and if I end up licking them (or kissing someone) it tastes sweet and not at all unpleasant. These are definitely a favorite.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I first picked this up with Birchbox points. I initially thought the case was pretty and the clove cigarette flavor sounded intriguing. I wasn't expecting much but I am hooked on these now. A few minutes after application - my lips are soft and hydrated. I also purchased the Cherry Bourbon and love the flavor. This stuff is affordable, has great packaging and works better than most balms!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Got my Tokyomilk Dark Lip elixir finally in " salted caramel" and I love it! It smells and tastes delicious for what it is which is glorified petroleum jelly. I guess thats fine for $7.00 from Birchbox cuz its a good sized tin. My main complaint is the aforementioned 'tin'. It's RIDICULOUSLY HARD TO OPEN!
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
I had high hopes for this balm but it didn't quite live up to them. It wears off pretty quickly. I found myself reapplying quite a bit throughout the day. The smell is yummy and my favorite part. This may be great for a summer balm but not a winter one for me.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I love this lip balm! I usually put a thick later on before bed and when i wake up, my lips are perfectly soft and smooth! The only issue I've had with it is that the scent is so strong, i dislike using it before eating or drinking. I only need to reapply it once or twice a day, depending on how thick a layer i put on. I will continue to repurchase these!
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What is your favorite flavor, which flavors have you tried?
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Other than sephora, where can i buy these?
Rachel M.
Do they carry this in the sephora store or just online?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Is this balm waxy? I prefer a smooth non sticky lip balm and these sound interesting.
Melissa S.
How many fragrances/flavors does this come in?