BY TOKYO MILK DARK

Smoked Salt No. 22 - Made with Bee Balm and Jasmine Flavor Notes: Smoked Sea Salt, Burnt Sugar, Molasses, Vanilla Bean Sweet temptation is beckoning. Remarkably uncommon essences infused in to a smooth, luscious balm. Elicit a kiss with lips tamed by a lush, silky blend of sweet Jasmine & Bee Balm laced with crushed extracts of hydrating Aloe Leaf & Vitamin E. Femme fatale incarnate. A supple seduction. Not for the faint of heart : An unexpected mixture of fragrance & flavor. A remarkable lip elixir for a remarkably uncommon experience. see more...

• How heat resistant is this? Is it more of a hard wax base or a li...1 Answers
  • Is this balm waxy? I prefer a smooth non sticky lip balm and thes...2 Answers
  • What are the ingredients?/ does the product contain petrolatum?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the lip balms are petroleum based so its kinda like Vaseline which doesn't feel too good on your lips :/ it smells and tastes amazing though." in 3 reviews
  • "The product not only smells AMAZING but also is the single most moisturizing lip treatment I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "They also smell great -- the Clove Cigarette could almost double as a fragrance." in 1 review
  • "Great for this harsh winter time weather!" in 1 review
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Cherry Bourbon, .7 oz more...
I’m not the biggest fan of lip stuff. It’s mostly to do with the way it feels unnatural on my lips. I seldom come across lipsticks, chapsticks, etc. that don’t drive me nuts. I do, however, live in a place that is cold and dry half of the year, so I need something to stave off the inevitable chapped lips. This is my holy grail for that. It’s affordable, lasts a long time, and it makes my lips feel soft and moisturized when they need it the most. It also smells really lovely, and the packaging is really pretty. It fits well in my purse so I can bring it with me everywhere. I recommend this to everyone, really. Even if you just want to try something that has a more pleasing aesthetic (sometimes it feels nice to have things that just look nice, y’know? Lol).
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I love this lip balm! I usually put a thick later on before bed and when i wake up, my lips are perfectly soft and smooth! The only issue I've had with it is that the scent is so strong, i dislike using it before eating or drinking. I only need to reapply it once or twice a day, depending on how thick a layer i put on. I will continue to repurchase these!
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Absinthe, .7 oz more...
After spending 19372 hours trying to open the tin (terrible packaging) I finally got to try it out. It's sticky but works. This one in particular smells very good.
Zenmaster169 ..
I love this product line. This lip balm is so soothing to my lips. A welcome change to some of the other waxy products I have tried in the past. I own Absinthe and Salted Caramel. The scents are amazing and when I apply them the scent just makes me happy. I had a cut in my lip from my lips cracking from being chapped, I applied this to my lips and it was significantly healed in two days. I intend to purchase more scents in the future. I recommend this product for the value and aromatherapy experience. Give em a try. Even just for the pick-me-up experience of using them...☺
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
I have four varieties of this lip balm and let me tell you, for the price you get your money's worth. The size is large and a tin is about as big as my palm.
I purchased mine via Sephora and have been more than happy with them.
My favorite is the La Vie En Rose No. 42, followed closely by the Salted Caramel No. 36.
While the tins do have a chance of being hard to open (1 out of 4 for me) I otherwise had no issue with this product. The balm has great staying power on my lips, smells great, tastes good but not so good I feel the urge to lick it all off, and does the job of moisturizing.
I always keep one in my purse and one at my desk.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Review for: Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Cherry Bourbon, .7 oz, Tokyo Milk Dark Lip Elixir, Coco Noir, .7 oz more...
Wow, where to begin on these?! 😍 The tins are beautiful, they look boutique and seductive. I feel like a vampy goddess using them, as silly as it sounds. They're definitely a little luxury. They smell sexy and sophisticated.. kind of like a date night perfume. The formula is very rich, and very moisturizing. It softens my lips super fast and if I end up licking them (or kissing someone) it tastes sweet and not at all unpleasant. These are definitely a favorite.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I first picked this up with Birchbox points. I initially thought the case was pretty and the clove cigarette flavor sounded intriguing. I wasn't expecting much but I am hooked on these now. A few minutes after application - my lips are soft and hydrated. I also purchased the Cherry Bourbon and love the flavor. This stuff is affordable, has great packaging and works better than most balms!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Got my Tokyomilk Dark Lip elixir finally in " salted caramel" and I love it! It smells and tastes delicious for what it is which is glorified petroleum jelly. I guess thats fine for $7.00 from Birchbox cuz its a good sized tin. My main complaint is the aforementioned 'tin'. It's RIDICULOUSLY HARD TO OPEN!
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
I had high hopes for this balm but it didn't quite live up to them. It wears off pretty quickly. I found myself reapplying quite a bit throughout the day. The smell is yummy and my favorite part. This may be great for a summer balm but not a winter one for me.
S. W.
I find this project to be just OK. I really like the texture and find it to be moisturizing, but the effect doesn't last. I do really like the scent! I purchased this to keep in a purse, then realized rin package that I need to put my fingers in is not the best choice for on the go.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What is your favorite flavor, which flavors have you tried?
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Other than sephora, where can i buy these?
Rachel M.
Do they carry this in the sephora store or just online?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Is this balm waxy? I prefer a smooth non sticky lip balm and these sound interesting.
Melissa P.
How many fragrances/flavors does this come in?