6 colors available

BY TOKYO MILK DARK

Smoked Salt No. 22 - Made with Bee Balm and Jasmine Flavor Notes: Smoked Sea Salt, Burnt Sugar, Molasses, Vanilla Bean Sweet temptation is beckoning. Remarkably uncommon essences infused in to a smooth, luscious balm. Elicit a kiss with lips tamed by a lush, silky blend of sweet Jasmine & Bee Balm laced with crushed extracts of hydrating Aloe Leaf & Vitamin E. Femme fatale incarnate. A supple seduction. Not for the faint of heart : An unexpected mixture of fragrance & flavor. A remarkable lip elixir for a remarkably uncommon experience. see more...

• How heat resistant is this? Is it more of a hard wax base or a ligh...1 Answers
  • Is this balm waxy? I prefer a smooth non sticky lip balm and these ...2 Answers
  • What are the ingredients?/ does the product contain petrolatum?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "the lip balms are petroleum based so its kinda like Vaseline which doesn't feel too good on your lips :/ it smells and tastes amazing though." in 3 reviews
  • "The product not only smells AMAZING but also is the single most moisturizing lip treatment I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "They also smell great -- the Clove Cigarette could almost double as a fragrance." in 1 review
  • "Great for this harsh winter time weather!" in 1 review
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I first tried Tokyo Milk Lip Elixir(Coco Noir) on a whim. It turned out to be one of the best beauty purchases I have ever made. The tin it comes in is super chic, cute and handy. I find that I only have to reapply a couple times a day. The scent/flavor is A-mazing! The texture is perfect and it leaves my lips feeling so soft. This is my new favorite go to lip balm. I want one in every flavor. I love this stuff. I couldn't recommend it enough. A++++ 5 stars Brilliant.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could bottle autumn up in a little tin, it would smell just like Tokyo Milk's Salted Caramel. And that is an amazing thing for this die hard fall weather loving fan. It's a fantastic lip gloss with a delicious scent. The consistency is nice too. It adds the perfect amount of gloss and and moisturizes lips. Looking forward to trying more of these. Also- the pot is much larger than I expected. I've had this for over a year and I'm still going strong with it!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
The one I have is "Dead Sexy"; it's bee balm & Jasmine. It smells amazing! I also really like the consistency. It fixes my dry/cracked lips within 2 days. I always layer it before I put on my lipstick/gloss. I purchased it at TJ Maxx for $2! I hope to find another deal when I run out. You should definitely give it a try if you haven't.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I consider this my "heavy duty" lip conditioner so I apply it once in the morning and once at night. It is amazing! It nourishes and conditions my lips, and makes them feel so soft. It is petroleum based, so it does make your lips a little shiny. I love this stuff! These big containers last forever. I would definitely repurchase.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got my Tokyomilk Dark Lip elixir finally in " salted caramel" and I love it! It smells and tastes delicious for what it is which is glorified petroleum jelly. I guess thats fine for $7.00 from Birchbox cuz its a good sized tin. My main complaint is the aforementioned 'tin'. It's RIDICULOUSLY HARD TO OPEN!
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try some of these products due to packaging and it looked like a good balm for overnight (which it totally is). I purchased salted caramel at first and fell in love with how hydrating it is. I also purchased cherry bourbon, la vie en rose and clove cigarettes. I'd recommend all of these!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
The scent is unique. I really like the smell and flavor. I got the La Vie En Rose flavored one. I'm not thrilled about the balm itself though. It's sticky and not nourishing. My lips don't feel softer and actually feel kind of dry after using it for just a day. I'll stick with my Aquaphor!
La Nita D.
La Nita D.
Chocolate covered cherries anyone? I adore this Femme Fatale Collection Lip Elixir in Coco Noir No. 60, it is an indulgence of dark rum, maraschino cherry, sweet milk, and cacao bean. Definitely a moisture-rich formula to tempt the senses of any lip balm connoisseur.
Heather S.
Heather S.
WICHITA, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only lip balm I've used for about a year, it is hands down my favorite! I have very sensitive skin and can sometimes get blisters from flavored balm but not this! I have bought 5 different flavors and have loved most of them.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I love this lip balm. I wear it under all of my liquid lipstick and it keeps my lips from drying out. I have almost completely finished this product and the container is a very generous size. I definitely will buy another
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What is your favorite flavor, which flavors have you tried?
Danny F.
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Other than sephora, where can i buy these?
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Do they carry this in the sephora store or just online?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this balm waxy? I prefer a smooth non sticky lip balm and these sound interesting.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
How many fragrances/flavors does this come in?