Tokyo Milk Dark Handcreme

by TokyoMilk

Crushed No. 32 - Shea Butter Handcreme Fragrance Notes:Earth + Moss, Crushed Herbs, Wild Grass, Jasmine A sensuous balm. Unexpected essences crushed & distilled, creating a remarkably uncommon sensory experience - the Tokyomilk Perfumarie. Shea Butter & Sweet Almond Oils melt away dryness in lush hydration. Not for the faint of heart, fragrance to pique your curiosity. Each alluring tube is enclosed in a tailored sleeve and tucked within a sumptuous keepsake bag. **Ingredient Note: Organic Ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tokyo Milk Dark Handcreme!
Sofia A.
Riverside , CA
Leaves my hands so soft. It moisturizes your hand in an instant. I gave it a 5 stars because it is worth it.
Bella G.
Duarte, CA
My hands feel so amazing after I put this on. I’m very weird about my hands being sticky but this doesn’t make me want to wash my hands after I apply it. It moisturizers my hands without leaving too much sticky residue. Love it!
Michelle M.
This handcreme is great, because it sinks into the hands quickly & makes them feel smooth. My favorite scents are Crushed & Absinthe. I just wish it was not so pricey.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is amazing! They have a wide variety of some very good scents. Some run on the sophisticated side, or at least from the ones I've tried. After use they make your hands so smooth and doesn't feel oily, or heavy, but refreshed. Although they run a little bit pricey and I've found them in local boutiques. They are definitely worth a try. See if it works for you!
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
LOVE this hand cream. The scent is very unique and alongside the rich texture, feels luxurious. It is expensive, but you get a lot of use out of the tube and it keeps your hands feeling nice and moisturized for a long time.

Looking for your answer?