Tokyo Milk Dark Everything & Nothing Parfum uploaded by Aly E.

BY TOKYOMILK

Everything and; Nothing No. 10 Key Ingredients: orange-Moss-tea leaves-pressed leaves Parfum, Everything & Nothing see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia A.
This perfume is everything! I personally don't like many popular perfumes because they're either too fruity or too strong, but this perfume has the perfect herbal essence without being strong or fruity. The packaging is unique and it's affordable. Although they don't have them in stock in stores, you can always get them online from their website.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is kind of a musky fruity scent that somehow manages to be more of a cold weather scent than anything. I feel like this on a soft scarf with a chill in the air is one of the prettiest scents I can think of. Love the totally reasonable price tag as well. The bottle is sturdy and great for traveling.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Another great scent from Tokyo milk. It has a lighter fragrance and may not stay strong all day but I prefer that over an over powering scent. Packaging is sleek and cute and it goes on sale on hautelook 😁
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I absolutely love this herbal scent but I feel like I have to apply more of it for it to smell as much as the other tokyomilk perfumes. I think it's very unique and perfect for everyday.
Juana G.
This stuff is fantastic, the Tokyo milk dark range can be found in sephora, they aren't terribly expensive ranging from around $22 for a rollerball and $36 for a full size bottle and they smell unique. Everything and nothing is on the fresh and citrus side. If you like the smell of dolce and gabbana light blue this is in the similar fragrance family. You can definitely pick up on the orange that's in it as well. These perfumes may come off strong but that will mellow out very quickly.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
This is such a beautiful fragrance. It's just spicy and fruity and floral enough to cover all bases and keep you smelling pretty, no matter the season. One of my all-time favorites. I use this almost every day, it's just that good. Will definitely buy again when I run out.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
How could you not love a perfume that is a direct invitation to an existential crisis? I love this scent, as I do all of Tokyo Milk. Their packaging is punk rock, which I can appreciate. The scent itself is a bit floral and musky, and lasts throughout the day.
Kerina H.
I adore Tokyo milk. They have one of my favorite lines of perfumes and I can't get enough. The smell of dark everything & nothing is very unique. So unless you buy this you probably will have a hard time finding the smell anywhere else! Floral and spicy.
Olivia L.
Canandaigua, NY
I recently got a little sample size of this at Sephora and had no idea what it was- I hadn't heard of this brand but I sprayed it and I was instantly in love, it's such a different scent I plan on buying a bottle!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This smells AMAZING. Fresh yet fruity and a great intro for me into the brand. I had a sample of this and immediately went to order it from Sephora. The packaging is super super cool too.