MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTokyoMilk
Tokyo Milk Dark Everything & Nothing Parfum

Tokyo Milk Dark Everything & Nothing Parfum

by TokyoMilk

Everything and; Nothing No. 10 Key Ingredients: orange-Moss-tea leaves-pressed leaves Parfum, Everything & Nothing

Who tried this perfume & could describe the notes as well as your experience?
Start your review of Tokyo Milk Dark Everything & Nothing Parfum!
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
I am such a sucker for TokyoMilk packaging. Their branding is so, so good, and sets a ~mood~ for using their products. I purchased a rollerball sampler of TokyoMilk dark perfumes, and ended up buying the full size of Everything and Nothing. It's the only full size fragrance that I have ever completely used up. With my body chemistry, this opens with a really sweet, candy-like orange citrus that is tempered with white florals. What gives it that mysterious quality that lends it to the TokyoMilk "Dark" line is some earthiness provided by the tea & oakmoss notes. This doesn't have super high sillage or longevity, so I find it to be a really great everyday fragrance for work.
Kaylee H.
Canyon creek, MT
Something about this just makes me happy. I smelled it on a coworker and had to have it- it’s one of those scents. I feel like it would smell good on everyone too. I’d say it’s a very fair price point, not as much as some luxury brands.
Kerri N.
Clive, IA
I constantly have people asking me what I am wearing. It's a very unique scent that I can not compare with anything else I have tried. The scent lasts all day but is not overbearing by any means. (It smells mostly of tea leaves to me, in a really good way!) I am obsessed with this perfume and will definitely continue purchasing it again and again.
Pebbles M.
Cedar Hill, TX
This smells absolutely delightful in fact I remember the first time I ever smelt it and just absolutely fell in love but personally it doesn’t last for me it does not last all day I’ll spray myself before I leave the house and by the time I get to the destination i notice that I don’t smell it anymore but if you’re going to buy one I recommend number 10 this one.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Another great scent from Tokyo milk. It has a lighter fragrance and may not stay strong all day but I prefer that over an over powering scent. Packaging is sleek and cute and it goes on sale on hautelook 😁
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This smells AMAZING. Fresh yet fruity and a great intro for me into the brand. I had a sample of this and immediately went to order it from Sephora. The packaging is super super cool too.
Andreya B.
Tualatin, OR
Not a fan at all smells like insents and is just gross I would not recommend this to anyone ever I took it back
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
How could you not love a perfume that is a direct invitation to an existential crisis? I love this scent, as I do all of Tokyo Milk. Their packaging is punk rock, which I can appreciate. The scent itself is a bit floral and musky, and lasts throughout the day.
Valerie B.
Huntington Pk, CA
This is absolutely a rare scent. It's hard to describe but its like cigarettes mixed with flowers type of smell. It's unique and quite splendid.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Dark and beautiful. I prefer dark, herbal, almost musky fragrances at times and this really did it for me. It also doesn't hurt that the packaging is gorgeous.