Tokyo Milk Dark Bulletproof Parfum

by TokyoMilk

Bulletproof No. 45 Key Ingredients: Smoked tea-Coconut-Cedar-Ebony woods Parfum, Bulletproof

If you love this scent, what are some other scents you enjoy that are similar?
Start your review of Tokyo Milk Dark Bulletproof Parfum!
Nikki B.
Hands down my favorite scent from Margot Elena, it’s moderately priced in my opinion, but is a fairly unisex perfume that smells absolutely wonderful, smoky and sweet and very unique! This is my day to day perfume.
Samm1e C.
Bartow, FL
Everything made by this Indy brand is fantastic. I have yet to get something from this line that I did not like! I am more than picky about my perfumes and lotions... I have zero from B&BW but I’d I could I would have every bottle that Tokyo Milk offers!!
Kerri N.
Clive, IA
This is my new favorite scent for Autumn/Winter!!! A must have for any girls scent wardrobe!!! Rich, yet not overpowering. The details are spot-on!! ‘Smoldering and seductive’, ‘smoky combo of sultry teas’, ‘enrobes the wearer in rich forest scents of ebony woods and exotic spice’ I could not have described it any better than they!! Wish it lingered a little longer though...That is the reason for 4 instead of 5 stars. I will repurchase
Joanna P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect mix of warm vanilla, slight tabacco and smells sooo sultry. I have gained a signature smell using Tokyo Milk Bulletproof. It just smells so amazing and everyone always literally is smelling me asking “what makes you smell so good”. I will admit though this stuff is strong! Do not spray directly on your skin or clothes or you might get a headache. What I do is 1 spray above my head and walk through quickly. Seriously though if your trying to up your scent signature try any of the Tokyo products!
jasara T.
Dover, DE
My absolute favorite smell, it’s sultry but light. I’m sensitive to smells and this doesn’t bother me like other perfume can. I just ran out of my first bottle and need to find another.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,816 reviews
Tokyo Milk Dark Bulletproof Parfum uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Tokyo Milk Dark Bulletproof Parfum I received a sample of this perfume.in my birchbox subscription. It starts off strong but starts to settle down and smells warm and soft. I do recommend this perfume to people who like a woodsy and warm smell.
Elizabeth S.
Tokyo Milk Dark Bulletproof Parfum uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Tokyo Milk Dark Bulletproof Parfum uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This is such a gorgeous sultry scent. It kind of smells like a cologne with hints of tobacco and cedar. Perfect if you want something less traditional. I get many compliments!
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Tokyo Dark Milk's Bulletproof is my new favorite fragrance. With fragrance notes of "smoked tea, coconut milk, crushed cedar, and ebony woods", Bulletproof is smoky and sensual which changes throughout wearing. It is not overly feminine, but not masculine necessarily either. It would even make a good unisex fragrance. I own the spray, the rollerball, and the hand cream, and layering them creates a long-lasting scent that slightly changes throughout the day in response to body heat. I wore Angel by Thierry Mugler for years, but this is my new go-to fragrance.
Liv H.
Probably my favorite TokyoMilk scent- it's so smoky from the cedar, the patchouli isn't overwhelming. I love the addition of sweet-smelling vanilla and coconut, they blend well with the earthier notes. Jasmine is thrown into the mix, to keep you on your toes. Perfect fall scent.
Abigail O.
Seattle
Bulletproof was my first time trying Tokymilk brand and something about this perfume is addictive. It’s a unique scent that I absolutely love. I’ve found it to be high-quality and long lasting. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to switch up their catalogue of perfumes and try something new!