Tokyo Milk Dark Arsenic Parfum

Arsenic No. 17 Key Ingredients: absinthe-vanilla salt-cut greens-fennel Parfum, Arsenic see more...

Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm obsessed. This smells so unique, intriguing, and intoxicating all at the same time. Somewhere between being lost in the forest and stumbling through the Castle Ybor. The absinthe and vanilla blends perfectly with the woody scent.

Smell it before you buy because it's EXTREMELY different, but some of you will fall head over heels for it.
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
I went through a Tokyo Milk obsession, I've had most of their perfumes in spray, solid and roll-on form so I can confidently say this is my favorite scent of theirs (along with tomorrow). I love the masculinity within the smell of this perfume however it's still undeniably feminine. I love the balance between hard and soft that Tokyo Milk as a brand does so well. Also their package design team and artists are killin' it.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I have tried multiple Tokyo darks, this one is up there with favorites. I prefer a more less fruity, fresh smell. I like woodsy, musky, scent and this nails it.