BY TOILETTREE PRODUCTS

Designed to Be Fogless For A Lifetime! No Sprays or chemicals used.  Finally a shower mirror that s always fogless & illuminated. Mirror Will Never fail!  No more unreliable suction cups!  Our soft silicone ensure mirror will be secure & will not fail. Look your best by taking care of your face in your shower. This patented mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. Other fogless shower mirrors just don t work. No more suction cups falling off the wall!  Our removable, soft silicone adhesive secures the mirror to all shower surfaces and will not damage tiles or shower walls! The mirror conveniently detaches from the bracket so you can easily fill the reservoir before each use. An included self-stored squeegee removes any excess water from the front of your mirror. An adjustable frame makes the mirror accommodating for multiple users and angles.&nb see more...

Michelle L.
I bought the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror at Drugstore.com for my husband. He prefers to shave after a hot shower and this seemed to be an ideal solution. The mirror was easy to hang and has stayed secure for over a year. The product works well and has helped keep my husband's sensitive skin nick free. I only wish that we didn't have to fill and refill the water tank, but I understand that is what makes it work. Otherwise, the functionality is super, especially for less than $30.
Araceli D.
I would love a mirror like this for when coming out of the shower, would benefit me from cleaning the mirror all the time for the kids wiping it with whatever they find. The price is reasonable.

Kohl's