Toilet Bowl Cleaner

by Lemishine

Washes away stains from germs cleans without bleach

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
Yakelin  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Limpiador para toilet elimina gérmenes 🦠 no es fuerte para poder respirar deja muy limpio
Ellaree R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn't have much hope when I first purchased this natural toilet bowl cleaner using only citrus acids to clean my toilets. However, this product proved me wrong! I no longer have to worry about harsh fumes filling the air after cleaning. I have loved every LemiShine product I have tried thus far. I feel great knowing that these products aren't harming my family.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo

Looking for your answer?