BY TOGOSPA

Relax your weary eyes! see more...

• Are these proven to decrease puffiness?1 Answers
  • Anyone use these yet? Does it irritate your eyes? Does it...1 Answers
  • I received this in my September Ipsy Glam Bag. I applied ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ari W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love love love the ToGoSpa Green Tea - Rejuvenating Eye Pads 3 piece! When I first received this product I was kind of struck by the beautiful packaging as you can see here. This brand has many different lines and this specific one is made with green tea extract, aloe, vitamin c & e, and Taurine. It’s supposed to soothe, brighten, and de-puff your under eyes. It lived up to its name! Opening this product was a little hard as the eye gel are in a tight packaging that I found hard to peel open. Once out of the package I did feel that the gels weren’t as saturated as they could have been, but you do get three pairs! Try it out!
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Recieved these awesome eye pads as part of my monthly subscription to ipsy. It had a recommendation to refrigerate and I did. It was such a nice, cool refreshing treat. It was like a mini facial so refreshing and minimzed my puffiness. They can be purchased in stores like Macy's for $20+.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I'm a spa junkie. I go as often as I can. I received these pads as a gift from my sister. They are effective in providing a cooling comfort for end of the day relaxation. I recommend them. They are easy to apply and the packaging makes them long lasting. I put my retainers in, and then my Ear wax remover in, and cotton balls to hold that in... hair up in a big butterfly clip, and eye pads on a fresh clean face. My at home "go to spa" relaxation routine:) For me, they stay on. I can walk around hands free, tend to my 8 month old, or lie down. I wouldn't say they got rid of bags or lifted my eyes in a noticeable way, but they sure felt good. For extra comfort I apply my heating pad to my lower back! For atmosphere, I diffuse relaxation essential oil from my Gurunada!
Katherine A.
Great product! Received this in my ipsy bag for the month of September. Looking for a product that will help with puffy bags under eyes then this is it. I put this on in the morning to help wake me up which it helped me. I kept it on for the recommended time which is 20 minutes. Didn't think this would actually work, but using it right before I did my makeup made a big difference. I didn't crease under my eyes like I normally do. This product helped with that exactly as well as making me look like I got a lot more rest then what I actually did.
Kat G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I was really impressed with these! I'm picky about ingredients in my skincare so the list of ingredients was the first thing I checked out. (It's plant-based, yay!) They feel great on the eyes and definitely decreased my under eye bags. The only thing I'm not a fan of is wearing them for so long (busy mom of 3). I use something else that works wayyy faster (90 seconds!) but these are nice when I have time to chill. The price is great, about $4 per treatment. I want to try the tarte "unpack your bags" version but if they're similar enough, I'll probably stick with these because the ingredients are so great!
Veronica M.
I like to chill these in the fridge before applying them under my eyes for 15-20 minutes to help de-puff, moisturizer and lift my under eye area. They are priced well and come with three packs in the case. These collagen gel pads are perfect to use before events and pictures because they really help revitalize the skin and give your eyes a rested good look and feel. I recommend these and like the packaging as well as they are so easy to use.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Goes on cold!!! Which surprising is great. It's gel pads with aloe, vitamins, green tea & more. I had a very small amount of darkness under my eyes but wow! What a difference does this make, very affordable too. I got this with my #ipsybag but I will be buying them again! Great deal you get three for the price of one, love it!!!
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love this product!!!! I received from my ipsy bag and since i have really bad dark circle eyes and creases i give it a try.... I felt in love!!!! By the first day you can see a big change. No more bags under the eye and the dark disminished. I am gonna keep buying more because i have try so many creams and nothing has worked for me, only thisss a im very happy ipsy sent them to me :)
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I honestly don't know if these actually worked. I only had a 3 pack that I had in my Ipsy glam bag. I'm rating them a 3 because they definitely made me feel relaxed and I felt a cool sensation. Maybe I should of paid more attention to see if I noticed a difference. I would repurchase them though.
Adele B.
Greenwood, IN
Bags under eyes - poof! Be gone! Nice light fragrance, cooling for a warm face right out of the shower, effective and requires no rolling or patting in like other under eye treatments.
Francella C.
I received this in my September Ipsy Glam Bag. I applied them and they never stayed where I put them. They kept sliding. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix this?
Kristen M.
Stow, OH
Are these proven to decrease puffiness?
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Anyone use these yet? Does it irritate your eyes? Does it really relieve puffiness?