BY TOGOSPA

Relax your weary eyes! see more...

• Are these proven to decrease puffiness?1 Answers
  • Anyone use these yet? Does it irritate your eyes? Does it really ...1 Answers
  • I received this in my September Ipsy Glam Bag. I applied them and...4 Answers
Kat G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I was really impressed with these! I'm picky about ingredients in my skincare so the list of ingredients was the first thing I checked out. (It's plant-based, yay!) They feel great on the eyes and definitely decreased my under eye bags. The only thing I'm not a fan of is wearing them for so long (busy mom of 3). I use something else that works wayyy faster (90 seconds!) but these are nice when I have time to chill. The price is great, about $4 per treatment. I want to try the tarte "unpack your bags" version but if they're similar enough, I'll probably stick with these because the ingredients are so great!
Katherine A.
Great product! Received this in my ipsy bag for the month of September. Looking for a product that will help with puffy bags under eyes then this is it. I put this on in the morning to help wake me up which it helped me. I kept it on for the recommended time which is 20 minutes. Didn't think this would actually work, but using it right before I did my makeup made a big difference. I didn't crease under my eyes like I normally do. This product helped with that exactly as well as making me look like I got a lot more rest then what I actually did.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love this product!!!! I received from my ipsy bag and since i have really bad dark circle eyes and creases i give it a try.... I felt in love!!!! By the first day you can see a big change. No more bags under the eye and the dark disminished. I am gonna keep buying more because i have try so many creams and nothing has worked for me, only thisss a im very happy ipsy sent them to me :)
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Goes on cold!!! Which surprising is great. It's gel pads with aloe, vitamins, green tea & more. I had a very small amount of darkness under my eyes but wow! What a difference does this make, very affordable too. I got this with my #ipsybag but I will be buying them again! Great deal you get three for the price of one, love it!!!
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Tried this and loved it immediately. If you freeze it and tgen apply it feels so cool and soothing. It doesnt slide. It smells great and not a powerful smell very mild. It left my undereyes very soft, tight almost and smooth but as if it gave me a lift and brightness. I love this and highly recommend it.
Vilma V.
I received this in my September Ipsy glam bag. These under-eye pads never quite adhere to the skin as they should. They kept sliding. So was able to experience the full benefits of under-eye gel pads, which is one of my fav kinds of skincare. Great concept, but needs improvement.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
this was my first time using a product like this. I have been tryin to experiment with new facial product. they were almost like a jelly which was strange but after using this product my dark circles were gone and the skin was genuinely brighter!
clarissa w.
Urbana, OH
I just got this product and I've been having a hard time finding something that worked but also didn't dry out my skin really bad and this product works so well. Helps with the dark circles and leaves my skin feeling awesome!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It helped a bit but it was more trouble then it was worth! The gel things don't really stick so you have to lie down and hold them in place! Also they are to expensive so I probably won't buy them again.
Nora C.
Circle Pines, MN
I got this from Ipsy this month and I'm impressed! They felt really nice and refreshing and made a noticeable difference in my dark circles with one use.
Francella C.
I received this in my September Ipsy Glam Bag. I applied them and they never stayed where I put them. They kept sliding. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix this?
Kristen M.
Stow, OH
Are these proven to decrease puffiness?
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Anyone use these yet? Does it irritate your eyes? Does it really relieve puffiness?