BY TOGOSPA

Relax your weary eyes! see more...

• Are these proven to decrease puffiness?1 Answers
  • Anyone use these yet? Does it irritate your eyes? Does it really ...1 Answers
  • I received this in my September Ipsy Glam Bag. I applied them and...4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I'm a spa junkie. I go as often as I can. I received these pads as a gift from my sister. They are effective in providing a cooling comfort for end of the day relaxation. I recommend them. They are easy to apply and the packaging makes them long lasting. I put my retainers in, and then my Ear wax remover in, and cotton balls to hold that in... hair up in a big butterfly clip, and eye pads on a fresh clean face. My at home "go to spa" relaxation routine:) For me, they stay on. I can walk around hands free, tend to my 8 month old, or lie down. I wouldn't say they got rid of bags or lifted my eyes in a noticeable way, but they sure felt good. For extra comfort I apply my heating pad to my lower back! For atmosphere, I diffuse relaxation essential oil from my Gurunada!
Adele B.
Greenwood, IN
Bags under eyes - poof! Be gone! Nice light fragrance, cooling for a warm face right out of the shower, effective and requires no rolling or patting in like other under eye treatments.
Mallory S.
These are amazing! I love using these the morning of a photo shoot or when I have something big going on! I can have them on while I'm getting ready! Hint hint..I love putting mine in the fridge the night before just to give them a little extra boost!
Victoria M.
DALLAS, TX
Got into a huge fight with my boyfriend tonight cause my period hit and I let it take control, and I ended up bawling my eyes out, giving me puffy eyes. Had to see some friends just before midnight, so I threw these on 30 minutes before I had to go and none of my friends could tell I cried at all!
Katherine A.
Great product! Received this in my ipsy bag for the month of September. Looking for a product that will help with puffy bags under eyes then this is it. I put this on in the morning to help wake me up which it helped me. I kept it on for the recommended time which is 20 minutes. Didn't think this would actually work, but using it right before I did my makeup made a big difference. I didn't crease under my eyes like I normally do. This product helped with that exactly as well as making me look like I got a lot more rest then what I actually did.
Lyndley H.
Love love love! So cooling and refreshing and a real nice pick me up after a long long night. I leave them on while i do my eye shadow it works like a little shield. Pick these up at walmart or target :)
Kat G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I was really impressed with these! I'm picky about ingredients in my skincare so the list of ingredients was the first thing I checked out. (It's plant-based, yay!) They feel great on the eyes and definitely decreased my under eye bags. The only thing I'm not a fan of is wearing them for so long (busy mom of 3). I use something else that works wayyy faster (90 seconds!) but these are nice when I have time to chill. The price is great, about $4 per treatment. I want to try the tarte "unpack your bags" version but if they're similar enough, I'll probably stick with these because the ingredients are so great!
Veronica M.
I like to chill these in the fridge before applying them under my eyes for 15-20 minutes to help de-puff, moisturizer and lift my under eye area. They are priced well and come with three packs in the case. These collagen gel pads are perfect to use before events and pictures because they really help revitalize the skin and give your eyes a rested good look and feel. I recommend these and like the packaging as well as they are so easy to use.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Goes on cold!!! Which surprising is great. It's gel pads with aloe, vitamins, green tea & more. I had a very small amount of darkness under my eyes but wow! What a difference does this make, very affordable too. I got this with my #ipsybag but I will be buying them again! Great deal you get three for the price of one, love it!!!
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love this product!!!! I received from my ipsy bag and since i have really bad dark circle eyes and creases i give it a try.... I felt in love!!!! By the first day you can see a big change. No more bags under the eye and the dark disminished. I am gonna keep buying more because i have try so many creams and nothing has worked for me, only thisss a im very happy ipsy sent them to me :)
Francella C.
I received this in my September Ipsy Glam Bag. I applied them and they never stayed where I put them. They kept sliding. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix this?
Kristen M.
Stow, OH
Are these proven to decrease puffiness?
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Anyone use these yet? Does it irritate your eyes? Does it really relieve puffiness?