BeautyHair ProductsTogether Beauty
Purple Reign Shampoo 6 oz/ 177 mL

Together Beauty Purple Reign Shampoo 6 oz/ 177 mL

by Together Beauty

A 98 percent natural antioxidant shampoo made of purple rice, an ancient Chinese grain, to refresh highlights and neutralize brassy yellow tones. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: Shine, Color Safe, and Brassiness Formulation: Rich LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Quinoa: Revitalizes hair- Purple Rice: Provides protection and adds moisture. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

[product:together-beauty-purple-reign-shampoo-6-oz/-177-ml] Does this shampoo stain your hair, or just brighten it?
Start your review of Together Beauty Purple Reign Shampoo 6 oz/ 177 mL!
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Together Beauty Purple Reign Shampoo 6 oz/ 177 mL uploaded by REBECCA C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I grabbed this purple shampoo on sale and was psyched! Unfortunately the bottle doesn’t pump and I have to open the top- this getting purple shampoo all over my shower. Maybe just bad packaging but I won’t be trying it again
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
This is a game changer! Other versions of purple shampoos require you to either leave it on for an insane amount of time or leave your so dried out, it’s a frizzy mess. This product is lightly moisturizing, smells great and leaves my hair so silky and soft. As with any purple shampoo, don’t leave on more than sixty seconds or platinum/light blonds will turn ashy and don’t use more than once, maybe twice, a week. The only downside is the size and the pump. Pumps are the worst since you get to the bottom and can’t get product out. This needs to be a tube or bottle but otherwise, this is the BEST purple shampoo on the market.
Madelyn J.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
I’ve used different purple shampoos and they all dried my hair out, I don’t know what miracle ingredients are in this product but hair loves it and lives for it!
jennifer D.
I really enjoy this purple shampoo because I’ve tried others and they usually tend to dry my hair out and leaves it really soft and ready to style
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
So I like that this actually cleanses and tones. Most violet ‘shampoos’ don’t clean and end up trying out my hair. I like that this is gentle and moisturizing while toning. I don’t think it tones as well as others, but it definitely helps the color a little!
kat V.
I think it helped with the brass in my blonde hair. At least for me, it wasn't a huge difference. However, it is a bit pricey for the amount you get. But I get why it's more on the expensive side, especially due to it being a cleaner brand than most hair brands out there. Which is why I'm not complaining about the price as much. Although, I struggled a bit with the pump and took me a bit to get it to pop up to use. It's mostly my fault for not knowing how to work the pump. Overall, I'd say try it out and see if it'll work. (This is the only purple shampoo I've tried, so take my review with a grain of salt).