Together Beauty Black Bird Shampoo 6 oz/ 177 mL

by Together Beauty

A 98 percent natural, charcoal-black shampoo powered by black rice to add shine, gloss, and radiance to brown and black hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: Dryness, Frizz, and ShineFormulation: Rich LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Quinoa: Revitalizes hair- Black Walnut: Adds shine. - Mongongo Seed Oil: Provides moisture and gloss. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Together Beauty Black Bird Shampoo 6 oz/ 177 mL!
I use this product on the weeks before I need to color my hair.  I use henna on my hair and this does not seem to alter that in any way.  Deposit is small of color.  Not huge.  Not even super noticeable.  Just subtle.  Makes hair feel clean and not weighed down.  Small amount in bottle, but I don't seem to need a lot when using.  Not sure whether I would repurchase this item or recommend it.

Looking for your answer?