BY TOFUTTI

Tofutti® Brand Sour Supreme®.
Non-dairy imitation sour cream.
Better than sour cream.
No lactose.
No milk.
No gluten.
No butterfat.
No cholesterol. see more...

• How is this compared to a regular sour cream?7 Answers
Alexis O.
Foodie Expert
I recently bought this and I was a little nervous about it, but it is pretty good. It doesn't taste exactly like sour cream, and isn't very thick but regardless it still tastes decent and works well for meals.
Nicole L.
Fort Smith, AR
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing! It makes french onion dip taste even better than the dairy version. The price is almost always good and it's worth it for Tex-Mex or stroganoff. I can't recommend it enough, we buy it often in my omnivorous house!
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
I give this a 5 stars and highly recommend Tofutti sour supreme sour cream. I agree that it is better than sour cream. I have been dairy free for almost 5 years and have not found a better non-dairy alternative. I would buy it again because there is so many options that you can use it with. It is a staple in my fridge.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
Out of all the vegan style sour cream's this is my absolute favorite. It's smooth creamy and you really feel like you're enjoying a sour cream. I love putting this on just about anything from taco bowls to my burritos I'd even add this into my baking when he calls for sour cream highly recommend
Rita G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This sour cream actually tastes so real you can barely tell the difference. It's healthy and affordable and the best brand I've tried so far of non dairy sour cream
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
I love my food with cream and this is the best is so good with my foods always buying it
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
This vegan sour cream is absolutely amazing taste great I L . O . V . E it
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I really like this product. Any type of sour cream is great! But this on is my favorite!
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I actually really like this stuff! Healthy, environmentally conscious and tastes great.
Kia G.
This sour cream is perfect for you if you're lactose intolerant . You can't taste any difference between this or any original sour cream. I put it on almost anything especially all my Mexican rice dishes .
Amanda H.
Foodie Expert
How is this compared to a regular sour cream?