BY TOFUTTI

Tofutti® Brand Sour Supreme®.
Non-dairy imitation sour cream.
Better than sour cream.
No lactose.
No milk.
No gluten.
No butterfat.
No cholesterol. see more...

• How is this compared to a regular sour cream?7 Answers
Allie G.
Allie G.
I LOVE Sour Supreme! Sometimes it can be hard to find non-dairy alternatives that taste the same as their dairy counterparts so finding this product was so great! It tastes just like sour cream and it is comparable in price. It is a tiny bit more expensive than traditional sour cream, but the difference is seemingly negligible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in a heartbeat.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
Out of all the vegan style sour cream's this is my absolute favorite. It's smooth creamy and you really feel like you're enjoying a sour cream. I love putting this on just about anything from taco bowls to my burritos I'd even add this into my baking when he calls for sour cream highly recommend
Kia G.
Kia G.
This sour cream is perfect for you if you're lactose intolerant . You can't taste any difference between this or any original sour cream. I put it on almost anything especially all my Mexican rice dishes .
Rita G.
Rita G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This sour cream actually tastes so real you can barely tell the difference. It's healthy and affordable and the best brand I've tried so far of non dairy sour cream
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I really like this product. Any type of sour cream is great! But this on is my favorite!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
I love my food with cream and this is the best is so good with my foods always buying it
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I actually really like this stuff! Healthy, environmentally conscious and tastes great.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
This vegan sour cream is absolutely amazing taste great I L . O . V . E it
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Fort Smith
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing! It makes french onion dip taste even better than the dairy version. The price is almost always good and it's worth it for Tex-Mex or stroganoff. I can't recommend it enough, we buy it often in my omnivorous house!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Foodie Expert
I recently bought this and I was a little nervous about it, but it is pretty good. It doesn't taste exactly like sour cream, and isn't very thick but regardless it still tastes decent and works well for meals.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Foodie Expert
How is this compared to a regular sour cream?