Tofutti Milk Free Sour Cream uploaded by Emelie G.

BY TOFUTTI

Tofutti® Milk Free Sour Cream®.

No butterfat.

Better than sour cream.

No gluten.

Non-hydrogenated oil. see more...

Dani H.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great. I use it in dips and on tacos! It has the same texture as sour cream, which is where I tend to miss the dairy counterpart. The flavor isn't quite the same but it is really close. The price is good. In comparison, no other brand has done as well as Tofutti in the sour cream and cream cheese department. It's a must buy for me!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness I was so excited to find this. I thought that I was doomed to live a life sour cream free. I have had to go without because as I get older my stomach tolerates dairy less and less. This sour cream actually tastes way better then regular sour cream.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Foodie Expert
Was sooooooooo excited to find this in the store today. After 9 months of no dairy or gluten due to allergies I was beyond myself and couldn't wait to get home and try it!!!!! I was hesitant at first because I was like really how good will this be? Especially being there is no dairy🤔🤔🤔 haha it was so delicious and went sooooooo well in my bowl of gluten and lactose free chicken tortilla soup 😘😘😘mmmm would definitely recommend this for sure!!!!
Annabelle F.
Annabelle F.
Nokomis, FL
Love this! It has a great taste and texture that replicates traditional sour cream very well. I use it to make french onion dip and it is fantastic!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Collinsville, IL
This is really good! I use it for many things. When I make dips, I make them out of this for my whole family because nobody notices. Dill dip is amazing with this 'sour cream'!
Willow M.
Willow M.
Foodie Expert
I love Tofutti products! This is really good in all kinds of recipes. If you are getting off dairy, this is a great place to start. It is really creamy and delicious!
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm so glad that Tofutti makes a vegan friendly sour cream! It taste almost as good as regular sour cream. Use it for dips and I'm sure no one will know the difference.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
This helped my dairy free life happen easier than I thought it would. You can tell it isn't sour cream from a cow milk source but it is still yummy.