Tofutti Frozen Dessert Dairy Free Vanilla Snack Size Sanwiches - 8 CT uploaded by Isadora N.Tofutti Frozen Dessert Dairy Free Vanilla Snack Size Sanwiches - 8 CT uploaded by Isadora N.

BY CUTIES #61 in Frozen Dessert

Tofutti® Brand Vanilla Cuties®.
Milk free - no butterfat - lactose free.
Dairy free frozen dessert.
8 snack size sandwiches.
12 fl oz plus 16 wafers. see more...

Isadora N.
New York
I really like this tofutti frozen sandwiches, is a good dessert and snack, have a nice portion size, I love the other flavour (cookie and cream), thisone have a delicious soft cookie, the cream is soft but have a different flavour from the milkversion. Great alternative for vegans, affordable pack with 8 sandwiches.
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
Oh god why are these so good? Dairy-free is great for those with a sensitive stomach like my boyfriend and I-yet you could never tell because they are so delicious. 8 come in a box and they are mini sized so I guess it's okay if my boyfriend and I split the box in one sitting, right? Soo good for all you lactose-intolerants and vegs =)
Dani H.
These are delicious! I really missed a good ice cream sandwich. I have to say these are not all that healthy, but they are a great alternative! They are affordable. They taste a lot like the ice cream sandwiches from the store. I wouldn't say the "ice cream" is rich, but it's dead on to what it's trying to imitate.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What a vestige of my childhood! I remember eating these on my hot brick patio in the heat of summer with my brother, who was allergic to milk and needed dairy free options. Sharing a cutie with my kid bro is one of my fondest memories around an ice cream bar.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I like these ice cream sandwiches. In no way are they healthy, but they are a little better than the regular sandwiches. They are great for the summer when you want a quick cold snack and still give that great taste!
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I love these, but I can only find them at Trader Joe's, and I never shop at TJ's anymore. They are way better than the So Delicious ice cream sandwiches.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these on summer days, a great vegan snack option to cool down and remember being a kid.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This little sandwiches are so delicious! They taste just like regular ice cream sandwiches.
Sasha S.
This is the best non-dairy ice cream sandwich I’ve tried! I don’t really like the taste of coconut so that eliminates a lot of non-dairy ice creams. This tastes like the real thing! I’ve missed ice cream sandwiches the most since holding to a stricter diet so these are perfect!
Kristin U.
Grande-Digue
I love these! They’re delicious and very similar to dairy ice cream sandwiches. They’re the perfect size too!