BY CUTIES

Tofutti® Brand Vanilla Cuties®.
Milk free - no butterfat - lactose free.
Dairy free frozen dessert.
8 snack size sandwiches.
12 fl oz plus 16 wafers. see more...

Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Foodie Expert
Oh god why are these so good? Dairy-free is great for those with a sensitive stomach like my boyfriend and I-yet you could never tell because they are so delicious. 8 come in a box and they are mini sized so I guess it's okay if my boyfriend and I split the box in one sitting, right? Soo good for all you lactose-intolerants and vegs =)
Dani H.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I really missed a good ice cream sandwich. I have to say these are not all that healthy, but they are a great alternative! They are affordable. They taste a lot like the ice cream sandwiches from the store. I wouldn't say the "ice cream" is rich, but it's dead on to what it's trying to imitate.
Rachel l.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I like these ice cream sandwiches. In no way are they healthy, but they are a little better than the regular sandwiches. They are great for the summer when you want a quick cold snack and still give that great taste!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This little sandwiches are so delicious! They taste just like regular ice cream sandwiches.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
What a vestige of my childhood! I remember eating these on my hot brick patio in the heat of summer with my brother, who was allergic to milk and needed dairy free options. Sharing a cutie with my kid bro is one of my fondest memories around an ice cream bar.