Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain uploaded by Meaghan B.Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain uploaded by Meaghan B.

BY TOFUTTI

Tofutti® Milk Free Plain Cream Cheese®.
Milk free.

• For those of you who have had dairy in the past, how does...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite ways to use the cream cheese?3 Answers
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
This stuff is great. It's actually better than cream cheese in my opinion. not to mention it doesn't have dairy. although they only have this one flavor. I would recommend this product to anyone. I also like the fact this stuff is vegan. I will for sure be buying this again.
kirafecondo F.
Windermere, FL
This is hands down the best vegan cream cheese. It has the same consistency as real cream cheese and nearly tastes exactly the same. I have tried SEVERAL other dairy free cream cheeses and they did nothing for me, they tasted like icing. This was everything though.
Yesenia P.
ORLANDO, FL
This is not better than real cream cheese. There are better alternatives out there. Tofutti cream cheese just doesn't have any real flavor. The texture is great but the flavor is lacking big time. I ended up mixing some scallions into it to give it more flavor.
Bourne B.
woodville, FL
Yes, way better than dairy cream. it doesn't really have flavor which makes it customizable. It is a little stuff so we whip it before applying. We use this product in all of our plant-based pastries that call for cream.  instagram bournebrilliantco
Samantha C.
I am a huge fan of cream cheese and I recently became lactose intolerant. At first what seemed like a dilemma quickly became a nonevent thanks to Tofutti Cream Cheese! This Cream Cheese tastes like the real thing!
Sam M.
Recently went diary-free and was nervous about replacing some of my favorite things, like cream cheese and yogurt...Tofutti has effortlessly replaced my use of cream cheese with this product. I don't even notice the difference! I also appreciate that it is cholesterol free and pretty low in calories. Definitely recommend this to anyone who follows a dairy-free diet or is interested in switching to a vegan lifestyle.
Isadora N.
New York
I love this vegan cream cheese, have a soft taste, is not like milk cream cheese but for my paladar(13y vegan) fits perfectly. I'm in a mission to find the perfect cream cheese and this one is on my top for the taste and price. Easy to eat in toast, breads, appetizer, pizza, pasta sause,mix with nutritional yeast and is heaven.... so many things. Love 5*
f³ -.
This cream cheese is my favorite vegan cream cheese. It taste exactly like dairy cream cheese. It’s the same consistency and doesn’t have a coconut or almond taste like other daily free cream cheeses! Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
My absolute favorite vegan cream cheese. It doesn’t take exactly like milk-based cream cheese but it’s JUST as good! It is expensive but worth it to quench those bagel and cream cheese cravings.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I've never tasted anything so foul in my entire life. Let's start off with the smell and taste. It smells and taste exactly like play-dough. I tasted it twice. Once on a bagel and once on it's own. Worst decision ever made. It doesn't taste like cream cheese at all, but it does have a similar texture.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
For those of you who have had dairy in the past, how does this compare to real cream cheese?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite ways to use the cream cheese?