Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain uploaded by Meaghan B.Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain uploaded by Meaghan B.

BY TOFUTTI #29 in Cream Cheese

Tofutti® Milk Free Plain Cream Cheese®.
Milk free.

• For those of you who have had dairy in the past, how does this co...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite ways to use the cream cheese?2 Answers
Bourne B.
woodville, FL
Yes, way better than dairy cream. it doesn't really have flavor which makes it customizable. It is a little stuff so we whip it before applying. We use this product in all of our plant-based pastries that call for cream.  instagram bournebrilliantco
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I've never tasted anything so foul in my entire life. Let's start off with the smell and taste. It smells and taste exactly like play-dough. I tasted it twice. Once on a bagel and once on it's own. Worst decision ever made. It doesn't taste like cream cheese at all, but it does have a similar texture.
Yesenia P.
ORLANDO, FL
This is not better than real cream cheese. There are better alternatives out there. Tofutti cream cheese just doesn't have any real flavor. The texture is great but the flavor is lacking big time. I ended up mixing some scallions into it to give it more flavor.
Sam M.
Recently went diary-free and was nervous about replacing some of my favorite things, like cream cheese and yogurt...Tofutti has effortlessly replaced my use of cream cheese with this product. I don't even notice the difference! I also appreciate that it is cholesterol free and pretty low in calories. Definitely recommend this to anyone who follows a dairy-free diet or is interested in switching to a vegan lifestyle.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This isn't the worst vegan cream cheese, but it doesn't have a great cream cheese like flavor. It just tastes like butter to me, it doesn't fulfill my cream cheese craving at all. The texture isn't bad though and if you mix it in something you can't tell it's not real cream cheese.
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This is by far my favorite vegan cream cheese, but they still haven't exactly met the true flavor and texture of real cream cheese. There is just the slightest card board/chemical flavor to their version. Not to say it isn't good (I buy it all the time). I'm a big cream cheese snob and have yet to be amazed.
Breyonna S.
I highly recommend the tofutti better than cream cheese. I use it on everything. It is a wonderful addition to a grilled cheese sandwich, it tastes great on bagels, and like it in fruit dip. I am a repeat customer in buying it because there is so many things that you can do with it.
Ally V.
Straight up I can't live without this stuff I love cream cheese and as a vegan can't always find the best options. I'll go for Trader Joe's cream cheese in a pinch but nothing compares to how awesome this one is! All the flavors are great. Favorite being herbs and chives.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this! It's an awesome alternative to dairy cream cheese. I have used this at brunches and not told guests... They never knew! I purchase this whenever I'm having bagels or need a cream cheese sub in dips. I won't try any other cream cheese alternatives.
Willow M.
This is my favorite vegan cream cheese. I use it in all sorts of recipes. It is super creamy. If you are getting off dairy, this is a good place to start your veggie journey. It has really good mouth-feel, and is yummy too!
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
For those of you who have had dairy in the past, how does this compare to real cream cheese?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite ways to use the cream cheese?