Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain uploaded by Meaghan B.Tofutti Cream Cheese Milk Free Plain uploaded by Meaghan B.

BY TOFUTTI #85 in Cream Cheese

Tofutti® Milk Free Plain Cream Cheese®.
Milk free.

Amber L.
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite vegan cream cheese, but they still haven't exactly met the true flavor and texture of real cream cheese. There is just the slightest card board/chemical flavor to their version. Not to say it isn't good (I buy it all the time). I'm a big cream cheese snob and have yet to be amazed.
Ally V.
Ally V.
Straight up I can't live without this stuff I love cream cheese and as a vegan can't always find the best options. I'll go for Trader Joe's cream cheese in a pinch but nothing compares to how awesome this one is! All the flavors are great. Favorite being herbs and chives.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this! It's an awesome alternative to dairy cream cheese. I have used this at brunches and not told guests... They never knew! I purchase this whenever I'm having bagels or need a cream cheese sub in dips. I won't try any other cream cheese alternatives.
Murrieta, CA
This taste like the real deal guys! The price is fair. You can find it at most grocery stores. I would highly recommend this is your trying To cut off dairy or going vegan but don't want to miss out on having bagels. I buy mine about once a month.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
This is a great vegan cream cheese. It's the best one I've found. It actually tastes like cream cheese made from milk.
I usually buy it at Wegmans. But you can get it almost anywhere.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this dairy free cream cheese it is so good! I literally eat it every single day.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Foodie Expert
Recently went diary-free and was nervous about replacing some of my favorite things, like cream cheese and yogurt...Tofutti has effortlessly replaced my use of cream cheese with this product. I don't even notice the difference! I also appreciate that it is cholesterol free and pretty low in calories. Definitely recommend this to anyone who follows a dairy-free diet or is interested in switching to a vegan lifestyle.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Foodie Expert
I've never tasted anything so foul in my entire life. Let's start off with the smell and taste. It smells and taste exactly like play-dough. I tasted it twice. Once on a bagel and once on it's own. Worst decision ever made. It doesn't taste like cream cheese at all, but it does have a similar texture.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Foodie Expert
This isn't the worst vegan cream cheese, but it doesn't have a great cream cheese like flavor. It just tastes like butter to me, it doesn't fulfill my cream cheese craving at all. The texture isn't bad though and if you mix it in something you can't tell it's not real cream cheese.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great cream cheese alternative. Its very creamy and I love using it in mashed potatoes.
I have other vegan cream cheese alternatives I like however better.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
Foodie Expert
For those of you who have had dairy in the past, how does this compare to real cream cheese?
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite ways to use the cream cheese?