Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese Imitation Cream Cheese Plain uploaded by Taylor A.Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese Imitation Cream Cheese Plain uploaded by Taylor A.

BY TOFUTTI

Tofutti® Better Than Cream Cheese Imitation Plain Cream Cheese.
No dairy.
No cholesterol.
No lactose.
No butterfat.
No gluten.
Better Than Cream Cheese®.
Imitation cream cheese.
Plain. see more...

• Does anyone taste the difference between this and the yel...1 Answers
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
The worst thing about being vegan for me, is giving up bagels with cream cheese. I was really hoping I'd like this cream cheese, but it was terrible. It had a very odd flavor that I really can't describe, but it was not good. One bite of my bagel with this cream cheese on it, and I threw away my bagel and the whole tub of cream cheese. If you're used to real cream cheese, don't buy this, because it's not even close
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Yum! I seriously eat this every single day! It is comparable to normal cream cheese but it has a totally different flavor. I usually eat it with carrots or even as a salad dressing. I mix dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to make a really delicious dip. I highly recommend.
Paula R.
This is seriously amazing!! I have found nothing better for a cream cheese substitute. It has a great taste and spreads easily. It is sometimes hard to find at grocery stores near me, but it is worth the search. A little more expensive than dairy cream cheese, but absolutely worth the extra money. I works in dips and as a spread. I am definitely a repeat buyer!
C M.
I'm so sad I can't find this anymore at my local grocery store. It is the best cream cheese. I tried the Daiya and it was disgusting
Chayanne N.
Doesn't taste like cream cheese and has an interesting flavor. There is weird aftertaste. I recommend it on a toasted bagel
Rachel R.
Gansevoort, NY
I love this vegan version of cream cheese. To me it tastes better than I remember dairy cream cheese to taste.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite vegan cream cheese and makes a wonderful substitute in cream cheese frosting!!!
Sarah S.
Akron
I have loved this imitation cream cheese for years. For me it is a fantastic alternative to the real deal. It sounds as if not everyone who has had cream cheese more recently, likes this imitation version. For me though, after not having real cream cheese in over 20 years, I think this stuff is great.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Does anyone taste the difference between this and the yellow top one?