Tofurky Vegetarian Roast

Tofurky Vegetarian Roast.

Family owned & independent since 1980.

Gourmet, meatless and delicious!

Vegan.

What kind of dish can I make with this?
I have always wanted to try this! What’s in the stuffing?
How does this compare to the Trader Joe’s roast?
Start your review of Tofurky Vegetarian Roast!
How would you rate this product?
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Tofurky Vegetarian Roast uploaded by Claire V.
Tofurky Vegetarian Roast gets five meows if you like imitation meat that doesn't really try to taste like meat. Unlike the Tofurky Vegetarian Feast, the Tofurky Vegetarian Roast doesn't include extras like gravy. The roast gets the same prep regardless: Put the Tofurky Roast in a roasting pan. Add 1.5 cups of orange juice and .75 cups of soy sauce, poultry seasoning, onions, and celery. Roast according to directions, remembering to baste. Make extras to accompany the roast.
Holly T.
Eastvale, CA
Had this last year for thanksgiving for the first time. I was scared to try it but it ended up being so good! The texture was great and it had a lot of flavor. The stuffing was really good as well!
Rian P.
Round Rock, TX
Tofurky is so bomb. I look forward to it every thanksgiving plus Christmas. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it. If you’re a vegetarian and want a nice tasty veggie lump for thanksgiving I suggest this!
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
It could be a bit more moist but it’s a great turkey replacement especially around the holidays. Tastes great.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite food for Thanksgiving and special occasions. The texture is spot on, the stuffing is heavenly, the gravy is so delicious. I have been eating this for years and will continue to do so. Better than real Turkey.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower, CA
I am a vegetarian and during thanksgiving I obviously can’t eat turkey so this was the next best option, it was actually pretty good, a little small, but surprisingly it was flavorful! Good price and easy to find!
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
A stake for thanksgiving and Christmas. I love the roasts and the gravy is the best. All of our holidays have this in it!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,198 reviews
Tofurky Vegetarian Roast uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just cooked this in my crock pot. Filled half way with water and a vegetable stock cube. Cooked on high for 5 or 6 hours and rotated often. Tastes very close to Turkey and has a sliced bologna feel to it.This thing is fantastic, I recommend it.
Amy S.
I really wanted to like this and tried it one Thanksgiving when I was went vegetarian however, it wasn't tasty at all. The texture was too gummy and the flavor was off. It's an expensive product as well (I believe $16 for a small tofurky). I'd recommend making your own alternative mock turkey.
Robin B.
birmingham
So this is a weird one I have my dad to thank for. My parents are both vegan and subsequently have 0 health problems. During thanksgiving he always gets one of these roasts. I’ll admit, it’s a little weird, but a fun alternative to turkey and other meats. They are harder to find around Thanksgiving, so we have to get them about a month in advance. The flavor is OK, not super big on the consistency of the tofu, but if you are vegan or on a diet and still want to celebrate holiday meals, give this a try! It’s small, so not much will go to waste if you just don’t like it. Any other fans of vegan dishes, vegans? What are your faves during the holidays?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...