Tofurky Tempeh Marinated Strips Smoky Maple Bacon uploaded by Krista P.

BY TOFURKY #15 in Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan

Tofurky® Tempeh Marinated Strips Smokey Maple Bacon.
Made with organic soybeans.
Vegan.
Family owned & independent since 1980. see more...

Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
A bit flimsy. Hard to flip. Packaging isn’t resealable so I found the best way to store if not using all is throw away packaging entirely wrap food in press and seal wrap then put in ziploc and store in fridge preferable in a drawer where nothing can crush it or drip on it. Use though within a week because it won’t last
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
This was pretty good, not to bad for a meat replacement. Being newly vegan I wanted to explore the whole meatless meat thing and it wasn't so bad. I think I will stick with more plant based foods though, could be good for every once in a while though!
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Damn this is SO GOOD!!!! I followed their directions and cooked it on the pan on each side, tossed a salad on the side, and added some siracha mayo, and MAN it tasted so so good! It's low in calories, and has 5g of fiber and high in protein! And when I am lazy, I also just eat it raw, it's 'grainier' but wtv, at least I am chewing.
lisa l.
brooklyn
 These are perfect for making a vegan BLT with some veganaise. super easy to use, you can eat them cold or heat them up.
Whitney Y.
These are so dang good. I was never a huge bacon fan when I ate meat. I was Scared to try these but they are SO good!!!!
Gina L.
I hate bacon. Doesn't taste like bacon. Just has that smoked tempeh taste. I'd rather flavor my own tempeh.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Tofurky Tempeh Marinated Strips Smoky Maple Bacon is so good and I love starting my mornings off with it!
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Maple Tempeh Bacon is so good! Makes a really great TBLT or crumbled into a tofu scramble.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Delicious and guilt free! Super affordable and easy to find! Easy to prepare as well!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this stuff. True, it doesn't taste like bacon but it's a good substitute.
sharon w.
What does this taste like and how much sodium is in it?