BY TOFURKY

Tofurky® Savory Gravy.
Family owned & independent since 1980. see more...

Miriah P.
Wilmington, NC
This is an essential for me especially around the holidays! I love gravy but I am vegetarian so I dont normally consume it. But I have to have it on my thanksgiving stuffing and mashed potatoes so you will always catch me with this at family gatherings.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
This is even good when it isn't thanksgiving! But it's most excellent with the tofurky roast. It's like having giblet gravy but without the meat. Easy to make and reasonably priced!
Sydney E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is okay, I've definitely had better luck with making my own gravy from scratch than this option.
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
I am rrally excited to havr this for thanksgiving!!! ill be sharing with everyone and hope they lovee it
roojii d.
rabat
j'ai pas tester ce produit mais j'ai entendu les femmes parlent de leur efficacité donc je pense que je vais le testé
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Appropriate for Thanksgiving? How will non-vegetarians feel about this one? Curious whether it passes muster for carnivores.