Tofurky Deli Slices Oven Roasted uploaded by Ella P.Tofurky Deli Slices Oven Roasted uploaded by Stacy K.

BY TOFURKY #7 in Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan

Tofurky® Deli Slices Oven Roasted.
Gourmet, meatless and delicious!
Vegan.
Family owned & independent since 1980.
Turtle Island Foods, Inc. see more...

Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
Purchased at: Safeway
I’m giving this four stars because it’s not my favorite but it is good tasting and it’s my 4 year olds favorite.! The only cons that I have is it’s sometimes a little difficult to separate the pieces but it tastes alright I prefer the tofurky with pepper on it.! It’s about $4-$5 dollars this is a good price cause we can make a couple sandwiches..!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
These are a great option when you would like a little something on a bagel or sandwich. They are not slimy and they are easy to pair with veggies. They have a great taste as I am vegetarian and there are some products that I do not prefer.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Use this consistently and for years for making my every day sandwiches as a meat substitute. Great taste and flavor, easy to prepare and wonderful texture. My only complaint is that I always have one slice too little for my last sandwich.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I don't eat a lot of meat substitutes, but these were nice to have on hand for when I just wanted to through together a quick sandwich. I cannot remember what sliced turkey actually tastes like, but I thought it was pretty close. This isn't a staple item for me, but I will definitely buy again.
Stephanie R.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’ve tried to like that but it just wasn’t my jam. I used it on a sandwich in replace of deli meat and I didn’t like the taste at all. It was priced well and I’m not sure if I would buy it again. I can possibly try another flavor but I’m not sure.
McCall A.
Love love love these. I get so tired of just veggie sandwiches, I love adding these slices to any sandwich! They’re fairly cheap and they don’t have weird smells or tastes. I used to eat these sandwiches everyday when I was in school.
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my favorite types of tofurkey slices. They taste so spot on to normal turkey. The texture isn’t exactly the same but the flavor is yummy. I can find them at a lot of different stores and they aren’t expensive at all.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I love these and the peppered ones! I’ve been eating them for years. The texture is awesome, the taste is good, and they are low cal. The price isn’t unreasonable. I will eat these as long as they are still manufactured.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This is one of my favorites. I go between this flavor and the beef. I love the taste and it definitely reminds me of the turkey sandwiches I used to eat. I highly recommend this to everyone trying out a meat free lifestyle.
Charlin F.
I love the Tofurky Deli slices. They are such a convenient and easy way to add a tastey meatless food to your every day life. If you are trying to introduce meatless alternatives to your family, this is the best way to start!
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Does this actually taste like deli meat or does it have a different texture & taste?