Tofurky Chorizo Style

Tofurky® Chorizo style.
Meatless.
Non GMO.
Vegan.
Family owned & independent since 1980.

How does this compare to the Morning Star brand vegetarian Chorizo?
Hello , where I can buy that product?
How is this product compared to the Soy Chorizo from Trader Joes?
Start your review of Tofurky Chorizo Style!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie G.
Miami
The taste is really good but I feel like it’s really salty and all I added was spice no salt
Diana M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is delicious. Definitely can’t taste that it’s not the real meat. Highly recommend. It’s helped my vegan experience to be much more smooth.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Tofurkey is a great brand, its affordable and is good quality and tastes great This chorizo is made with plants instead of animals which I lovw.This is great to add potatoes and vegetables to.This makes great tacos with less fat.I would buy this again.I eould recommend to anyone.
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
Purchased at: Vons.com
Fry it up with eggs for breakfast, and you have a great meal to start your day. The flavor is enough to eat without any additional seasoning.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
This is really tasty I love to put it in my eggs. It's a little spicy and super flavorful. It's easy to make and works well in a bunch of recipes. It's affordable and I buy it often.
Kelsey D.
A solid meat alternative for making tacos. I use this frequently but I prefer light life. My husband eats meat and enjoys this too, so not just for vegetarians!
Ariel G.
This tastes JUST like chorizo!! I’ve been pescatarian for a year, and finding meat substitutes had been hard until I came across this brand. They can do no wrong I swear! They’re affordable and taste amazing in any recipe!
Jacqueline L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it. Taste so good and can make it in so many different ways to cook it. My favorite has a really tasty flavor.
Alma L.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
If you are looking for a spicy flavorful treat here is. It seriously can go in a taco, burrito or with eggs in the morning. One of my favorites for the price. I think the nutrients are worth the price.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
We keep this in the house all the time. We put it in everything - eggs, tacos, salad, soups, etc. It has a really amazing flavor and you wouldn’t even know it’s vegan. My meat eater bf bought it to be healthier and he ended up loving the stuff. He’s always talking about it. It’s one of the best Tofurky products out there, hands down.