Toft Dairy Inc TOFT'S ONE QUALITY PEANUT BUTTER CUP ICE CREAM - 64oz

by Toft Dairy Inc

Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream Peanut Butter Variegate Swirl Made with Hormone Free Milk and Cream from Local Farms Still a True Half Gallon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toft Dairy Inc TOFT'S ONE QUALITY PEANUT BUTTER CUP ICE CREAM - 64oz!
a year agoSandusky , OH
Love this kind, my daughter and fiance love this as well. It's always hard for our family to agree on a flavor. We haven't come across a flavor that we haven't liked. Definitely worth trying if you ever come across the brand!!
a year agoFostoria
Purchased at: Walmart
This always has and always will be my go to choice in ice cream. It’s so rich and creamy. I work at and ice cream stand and even though I love this flavor I always dread scooping it out for a customer because of how hard the peanut butter gets.
2 years ago
All time favorite ice cream! Made not far from my home town. I can get at Walmart. It the most rich creamy ice cream ever