BY TOFFIFAY

All your favorites in one. We spin chewy caramel into a little cup, drop in a whole hazelnut, cover it with hazelnut chocolate filling and top it with a drop of delicious chocolate. Made in Germany. Features include: Case of 12 4.3-Ounce Units see more...

Toffifay Candy, 4.3 oz Packages, 12 pk
  • "its such a nice balance of toffee, chocolate, and nuts that it makes a nice sweet treat and it takes some time to enjoy (aka, I don't find myself eating a whole box unintentionally in one sitting) " in 1 review
  • "just tried these for the first time a couple months ago and fell in love, the middle is so creamy and the hazelnut is a great center." in 1 review
  • "Seriously, its the best candy EVER." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate, hazelnut and caramel combination excite your tastebuds and I can get enough of these delicious candies." in 1 review
Amy L.
Toffifay Candy, 4.3 oz Packages, 12 pk
These are sooo good! Their sweet, salty and nutty. I just love the flavor of chocolate and Hazelnut together and caramel just sets it off, these are delicious 😋
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is unbelievably good. I'm not a fan of chewy caramel, but this one is not the kind that gets stuck to your teeth. This is the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and hazelnut. Yummy!
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
I loveeeeee this chocolate. Whenever I see them in stores (which is rarely) I buy 2 to 3 boxes! I can eat a whole box in one sitting. I love The way it melts in your mouth and all the flavors mix together from the hazelnut to the caramel! I totally recommend this to all the chocolate lovers!
Taylor D.
kearny, AZ
I love this new candy.. So much. Literally for valentines day instead of chocolates I got 5 boxes of toffifay and I was in love. Its been 2 weeks..
They're all gone. They are so cheap and so different from other Candy's and delicious.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg AMAZING! This is like a candy bar in 1 bite i love love love them. I would recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate & caramel. They are pretty cheap the most ive seen them for was $3 I bought them in Walmart for $1.29
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the bomb dot net! They’re sweet and flavorful. However, they’re not overpowering. They’re good value as they’re sold in a variety of places including dollar stores. They’re definitely worth the repurchase!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite candy since I was a kid. I try to only buy the small pack because I eat them all when I buy the large one then I feel sick... My kids tried them yesterday and now they are hooked!
Anja W.
These are soooooo scrumptious. I am from Germany, and I used to buy these all the time as a small child in the supermarket. They taste like butterscotch/caramel (but without being sticky and having a strange texture like most caramel flavored things), and they have chocolate and hazelnut filling in the center. I recommend these to everybody; they are great!!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a good product. I have never been a fan of caramel but I can handle this one. Great taste with a whole hazelnut inside. I am very pleased with the price and the taste of this product. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg!!! Why haven't I discovered these sooner these are so good. Soft crunchy creamy all in one caramel is my fave and when paired with hazelnuts & chocolate it's like heaven!!! And available almost anywhere helps too
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
WHERE CAN I FIND THESE !?!?
Patricia G.
Hamilton , ON
I swear these are called Toffifee in Canada, am I crazy?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite thing you enjoy about Toffifay?
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Are these really sticky like a caramel?
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Anyone ever tried these chilled? It's amazing go try it!