Toffee-tastic™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Lauren D.Toffee-tastic™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Cherith S.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Rich, buttery cookies packed with golden toffee bits bursting with flavor.

Abri J.
Urbana, IL
Definitely not worth the upcharge in $5 a box. They are pretty disappointing and i would say they really aren't that sweet. I was expecting a Snicker doodle but really what you get is a stale sugar cookie with hints of the cinnamon flavor. I was disappointed
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
My daughter is in the Girl scouts and I love these cookies out of them all These I wilk buy from my daughter and her friends to have for my snack plus going to good cause.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so excited to try these new cookies! I'm a big fan of toffee, and the girl Scouts can't go wrong! So I tried. They are good. Have a great crunch. However, not highly toffee esque, they are a whole Dollar more expensive and it's only one small package, there was like 15 cookies, for five bucks. They are good. But not that good. They are gluten free. I'm not one who cares about gluten. So I'm sure that's why the bigger price tag and the less product. But for one who does eat gluten, I have much better, more cost effective options. Not something I'll be counting down the days till girl scout cookie time.
Sophie G.
Muncie, IN
These cookies taste a bit like short bread and are quite crunchy. They have good flavoring but are a bit too hard and dry in my opinion. I would still recommend trying them, though!
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I recently went gluten free to help with an autoimmune disease I have. It's been really hard to find things that taste good, especially cookies. I tried these toffee-tasting cookies today and I love them. They taste like any regular shortbread buttery cookie with an extra crunch of toffee. I'm about to buy 4 more boxes!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I got these 3 years ago for my boyfriend since he loves toffee flavored things. He liked them but i LOVED them. I love short bread style cookies but the sweet toffee bits were just a great touch. I missed out that next year on getting more but this year i got 6 boxes and they went too fast. I wish they came in a bigger box like the thin mints. I have no problems buying lots of boxes of these. The boyfriend and I still eat them up but i just wish they lasted longer. I am so happy i have finally found my favorite girl scout cookie. I used to enjoy Samoas and Thin Mints a lot but these are going on the list of must have muchies.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite Girl Scout cookie! There's a reason why this is one of the few cookies that never gets removed from the cookie offerings -- because they rock!

The cookie has a wafer-like foundation, filled with caramel, and topped with coconut shavings and chocolate drizzle. Very yummy, and surprisingly, not overly sweet. The chocolate gives it a nice bitterness
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
These are so delicious and incredibly addicting! I can't keep my hands out of them when I open up the box. So yummy. I wait for these every year and order maybe 3 or 4 boxes just for myself. Yes please! Toffee-Tastic cookies are my ultimate favorite
Becca S.
Sweet, buttery and delicious, these are good cookies! They're a little crumbly, but otherwise so yummy! I love the bits of toffee throughout them! My biggest complaint however is that there's only 14 cookies in a box and the box is more expensive than normal girl scout cookies.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I love love toffee, so this is just a must try. They are to die for. The down fall is that you can only get them during girl scout cookie season and they sell out fast. I am a repeat girl scout cookies customer. It is the time of the year that I look forward to.
Jena H.
Omggg I've never seen these😍 are they good??
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
¿QUE TAN SABROSAS SON.?
Veronica S.
Are these good? Where can i get some?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
These sound really great! Did the Girl Scouts sell these last year? I don't remember seeing them...
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are these west coast only. I didn't see them in the east coast orders.