BY TOESOX

Renee C.
Sugar Land
I bought these to use in barre class and pilates. The bottom grips are good and don’t slide for planks/ mountain climbers. The thin strap across the foot is a little tight. They look good and were cheaper than the barre gym socks.
Erin Y.
These are great for Barre or Pilates classes. I have three pairs of these from when I used to do Barre3 a lot and I loved wearing them & they’re super affordable too
Allie B.
Austin, TX
3 years ago I discovered two things: Barre class and ToeSox. The socks you wear are a determinate of how comfortable you'll fell during Barre. ToeSox are the best! I never leave home without them!
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I love these socks for doing yoga. They really help to give me extra grip when doing more challenging poses. They provide great grip, even when I am sweating hard from a great workout! I recommend these socks immensely!
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really do love these, but they run around $12-15 a pair. I found them to be more grippy than a Crescent Moon sock due to the separated toes. I am a bit disappointed that a couple of the grips on the big toe have fallen off after using a Pilates jumpboard. Overall, I would buy again, they are pretty cute with the top cut out, and you feel more stable when working on a reformer.
Judith A.
I love toe sox! I use them for barre and Pilates and they are perfect! They grip very well on the reformer. The quality is excellently. I love the different designs they have. I wear plain dark colored workout attire and I love pairing them with colorful socks like these :). They are a bit pricey compared to other brands, but they are with it!

They ship free if you have Amazon Prime.
Amanda M.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I absolutely love my Toesox - they are an integral part of my megaformer Pilates practice. They don't slip at all and allow me to easily transition from flow to flow. I currently own 3 pairs and will undoubtedly be expanding my collection in the near future. A true must have for any reformer or megaformer Pilates student!
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these socks there great for working out at home and they have really great grip. At first they can be kind of uncomfortable but you get used to wearing things in between your toes. But these are awesome such a good material.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I use my toesox during Pilates and love them! It keeps me from sliding on a wood floor.