BY TOE JUICE

Refreshing Feet One Toe at a Time! Ideal Refreshment For: Feet Hands Groin Underarms Legs Arms Irritating problem patches Soothes irritated, itchy, burning feet. Quenches thirsty, dry cracked skin. "Work leaves my hands dry, cracked, and flaky. After 4 days of using Toe Juice, my ugly, dry cracked hands were soft and smooth. Thanks Toe Juice!" Arnold - Boise, ID "I had bad warts on my thumb for years and I tried everything to get rid of them. I decided to try Toe Juice. Every night and morning I put Toe Juice, now the warts are totally gone! I am amazed and a true Toe Juice believer! Becca - Bellevue, WA Not tested on animals. Patent pending. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very sensitive skin...this juice is gentle AND effective! I bought 6 bottles when my local walgreens put them on clearance because i didn't want to run out before i found it again & that was all they had left! My sister is also a testimony to its effectiveness...she developed some type of fungus on her fingers in her high school pottery class. The fungus resulted in clusters of wart looking masses all over the tips of her fingers. We tried EVERYTHING to heal it...compound w, freeze away, YOU NAME IT! I was so afraid that she'd never be able to fit a wedding ring onto her finger because of it! And then my local walgreens introduced it one day & after reading the label, i figured it was worth a try for some things i was experiencing & more than half way through the bottle, i realized i should pass the rest to my sister to try on her hand. Sure enough, she used the last quarter of the bottle twice a day EVERY DAY and by the time she finished it, THE MASSES WERE SHRINKING!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
This stuff is kind of remarkable. Put it on your feet instead of lotion and over a course of a few days, your feet will be softer and smoothr.
Deb K.
Deb K.
What in the heck is toe juice? It sounds ridiculously disgusting! Whoever came up with the name tie juice should be fired... yuck
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly do you use this for?
Jess W.
Jess W.
Is this organic ?
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
So basically this is for feet that has toe jam...
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ballwin, MO
What are the ingredients in this? Is it used to remove warts?
Fatima S.