BY TODDY

Toddy is a delicious Venezuelan chocolate drink. Toddy is a powder drink full of vitamins and very popular in Venezuela. see more...

Gabriela A.
The toddy is something from another world, I was born in Venezuela and grew up drinking toddy every morning, it is the chocolate drink by preference and I love to know that even here in the USA I can get it, its chocolate flavor is unique to such a point that after having Tried many other brands is still my favorite drink! The classic toddy is prepared with milk (you place more or less depending on your preference), but you want to know a good recipe? Put toddy to your morning coffee! They will thank me!
Mariangela S.
OMG This is one of my super favorite things in the whole world. Its flavor is really chocolate and it is super easy to use. You can use it in hot drinks, cold drinks, ice cream, pancakes, cakes ... Also it is a Venezuelan product and I am very proud of that. I recommend you try it you will not regret !! In Venezuela there is also the cookie and ice cream Toddy. Remember that Venezuela is the paradise of chocolate.
Esther R.
venezuela
Muy delicioso super supeeeeeeeeeeer delicioso este chocolate frio caliente tibio como lo desees, es un cacao puro y muy sabroso recomendable a demas de la facil preparación, chocolate venezolano muu bueno recomendable
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Omggg es buenísimo, desde que soy pequeña lo tomo y no me canso, es la mejor bebida chocolatada que he probado, sin duda la recomiendo al 100% también sirve para hacer tortas de chicolate
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
If you have doubts about this drink. It is like the Nesquik Chocolate Powder . But this one is better. Delicious, sweet and you can control the heavy of the chocolate flavor. It is easy to do. You just have to add two or three spoons of powdered milk/ dried milk to your blender or milkshake mixer and then add two or three (I recommend three) spoons of Toddy, add two spoons of sugar and water. Don't forget to add a lot of ice cubes, the texture will be better. You will love this drink.
Adriana U.
This is so delicious. If you're venezuelan, you know what I mean. This is perfect for a cold or hot day. Just this, a little bit of milk and it's ready! I love chocolate and this drink is one of my favorite things of Venezuela. I love to eat this very cold in my dinner with some arepas or whatever. PERFECTION!
Mariana P.
My favorite chocolate drink! It's quite sweet, you just prepare it with milk and that's it! It is taken hot or cold, I prefer to take it cold. Its chocolate flavor is incredible, one of the reasons why I love so much Venezuelan chocolate! Definitely if you have a chance to buy it, do it!
Emperatriz R.
100 🌟para este Toddy, definitivamente es la mejor bebida achocolatada del país!! Me encanta... siempre lo preparo con leche y un baso de korn flakes frío y uff la maravilla!!! A pesar que ahora ronda los 3 o 4 mil creo... vale la pena comprarlo!! Me encanta
Rosana M.
Im write in SPANISH.

Naguevonaaa de bueno, el Toddy nunca pasa de moda ni aburre y menos con lo sabroso que es. Que imperio no que Suiza, el mejor chocolate de todo el MUNDO está aquí en #Venezuela

Por fin, me he expresado como quiero xD <3
Dilia P.
I drink this everyday! Toddy is a chocolate drink that sells the most in Venezuela, where you can buy it and prepare it yourself in your house or buy it in a restaurant. Also it can be a hot or cold drink, making it more delicious!
Yanihot L.
Cuanto cuesta?? xD
LEDDYS B.
Carupano estado Sucre
Han probado el Toddy Chocolate Drink Mix 400gr Venezuela?
Aleika D.