BY TODDY

Toddy is a delicious Venezuelan chocolate drink. Toddy is a powder drink full of vitamins and very popular in Venezuela. see more...

albanys j.
albanys j.
Toddy is the best chocolate drink there , a glass of cold milk would you put 3 tablespoons toddy and ready . It is ideal for the whole family at any time . cold or hot always be the best, it is similar to nesquit but the taste is different.
toddy es la mejor bebida chocolatada que existe, a un vaso de leche fria le colocas 3 cucharadas de toddy y listo. es ideal para toda la familia a cualquier hora. frio o caliente siempre sera el mejor, es parecido al nesquit pero su sabor es diferente.
Adriana U.
This is so delicious. If you're venezuelan, you know what I mean. This is perfect for a cold or hot day. Just this, a little bit of milk and it's ready! I love chocolate and this drink is one of my favorite things of Venezuela. I love to eat this very cold in my dinner with some arepas or whatever. PERFECTION!
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
My favorite chocolate drink! It's quite sweet, you just prepare it with milk and that's it! It is taken hot or cold, I prefer to take it cold. Its chocolate flavor is incredible, one of the reasons why I love so much Venezuelan chocolate! Definitely if you have a chance to buy it, do it!
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
Im write in SPANISH.

Naguevonaaa de bueno, el Toddy nunca pasa de moda ni aburre y menos con lo sabroso que es. Que imperio no que Suiza, el mejor chocolate de todo el MUNDO está aquí en #Venezuela

Por fin, me he expresado como quiero xD <3
Dilia P.
Dilia P.
I drink this everyday! Toddy is a chocolate drink that sells the most in Venezuela, where you can buy it and prepare it yourself in your house or buy it in a restaurant. Also it can be a hot or cold drink, making it more delicious!
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
This Venezuelan drink is the best in the world, for its versatility, you can drink it hot or cold, alone or with friends, but is better when you share it with family, definitely you should give a chance to this wonderful drink.
jeison n.
jeison n.
Me encanta el toddy es una bebida muy sabrosa que podemos disfrutar tanto fría como caliente. En lo personal me gusta más caliente. es una bebida recommendable para disfrutar con la familia o amigos
Adriana U.
Toddy is amazing, it's my favorite chocolote drink ever. I love to eat this very cold in my dinner with some arepas or whatever. PERFECTION! Everyone should know about this gift from heaven haha.
Mery H.
Mery H.
That's a classic for venezuelan, is so delicious, you can take hot or cold and mixed with milk. It's similar to nesquick but tastes different, most chocolaty drinks prepared with the ice.
Jesana M.
Jesana M.
I love it. This taste so delicious and is 100% chocolate. From Venezuela, this is the best product you can combined with milk (Taco is other products from this country).
Yanihot L.