BY SALT WATER SANDALS BY HOY

A classic waterproof sandal is hand stitched for incredible durability. The flexible, lightweight sole completes the go-anywhere style. Color(s): black, brown, fuchsia, gold, lime, navy, pink, red, shiny purple, shiny turquoise, shiny yellow, silver, tan, white. Brand: Hoy Shoe. Style Name: Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Sandal (Baby, Walker, Toddler, Little Kid & Big Kid). Style Number: 300013. Available In Stores. see more...

Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
We live saltwater sans! They are so precious on tiny tot feet and a favorite summer shoe in our family. They fit great and definitely worth the price for my daughter! Definitely recommend this precious sandal.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought these for my two-year-old boy. They are so comfortable and the great sandal to get wet in.We like to take them to the beach or even to a waterpark they hold up well there are non-slip and the great with everything
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
These sandals are adorable. Perfect for the summer. They come in various sizes ranging from toddler to adult women. I like how they are easily cleanable. Water will remove sand from the beach. My daughter loves her light pink ones.
Karla G.
Delhi, CA
My daughter loves these sandals they are really cute and practical.love that they come in a variety of colors