BY TODDLER MUM-MUM

Organic Rice Biscuits HACCP Certified USDA Organic Parents Checklist: Organic, NOP Certified Great Taste Less Than 1g of Sugars per 5g Serving  No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives Wheat, Lactose, Egg & Peanut Free Baked, Low in Fat & No Trans Fat No Added Fats or Oils Each Serving Individually Wrapped For Convenience Net Wt. 60 g About Hot-Kid Organic Your little one has transitioned from Baby to Toddles and is now doing things like walking, talking, and feeding herself!  It s not time to step forward to Toddler Mum-Mum, a tasty snack for Toddlers.  Containing all the goodness of Baby Mum-Mum, Toddler Mum-Mum is made with NOP Certified Organic Rice, has no added artificial flavors or colors, and contains less than 1 gram of sugar per serving .  Toddler Mum-Mum is individually packed for convenience and freshness, and see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
My daughter had been eating these forever ! She loves them and I love that they help her with teething . I always buys them at target ! I prefer this brand over any other brand . If you have a teething toddler I would definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I could see how these could be helpful for some, I liked how they are organic and healthy. It was probably just my child but after about a week she was over these
Kelsey L.
My son loves these biscuits. It's organic so healthy for your child. The rice biscuit with strawberry topping makes it so yummy. Affordable healthy snack that you can never go wrong with.
Natalie M.
The Colony, TX
My twin girls LOVED these Mum Mum biscuits in the banana flavor. One child had feeding problems and she did not like some of the other early cookie/biscuit type products, but these she liked because they slowly melt in your mouth and are soft on the palate. We used these probably longer than other moms for that reason. Only issue is that they can break into pieces somewhat easily, so just keep them in a hard container if you carry them in your diaper bag like I always did. We loved them!
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
My daughter loves these. She gets so excited when she sees me reach for a box. She has allergies (egg, milk and peanuts) and I like these because they are made without them. A lot of toddler snacks have milk, which she can't have.
Alexandra R.
These are a lifesaver. I used to nanny for 5 children, all under the age of 5, in the middle of no where. When we would take the hour and a half trip to an actual grocery store I could hand these back to the toddler aged kids to snack on without worry. Did the trick every time and they loved them!
Sarah J.
These are the greatest thing in the world for little teethers. My babies always started teething extremely early so my options were limited for treating their discomfort. These breakdown without a worry of a choking hazard and give them comfort while helping their teeth breakthrough the surface.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
These things are beyond amazing! Both of my kids loved these, and my husband would sneak them all the time. They are organic and the shape makes it very easy for little ones to eat, plus the fact that they dissolve when 'eaten' puts a mom's mind at ease.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
My daughter loves these as I do as well .
Good strawberry flavor not artificial . We like banana as well.
My daughter is a very picky eater and she has consistently loved these for the past year. Great finger foods and love the consistency
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
My baby really enjoyed these. Unlike some other teething not biscuits they weren't as messy, and they dissolved pretty fast so I didn't have to worry as much when he just started getting teeth.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does anyone else put a little bit of peanut butter or cottage cheese one their little ones mum-mums?
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Where do you find the organic ones?
Merisa F.
Madera, CA
Will there be any new flavors coming out?
Chellsie V.
What's the different from the baby and toddler?
Esther B.
Are these the same as the rice ones? And how much can your toddler eat a day?