Organic Rice Biscuits HACCP Certified USDA Organic Parents Checklist: Organic, NOP Certified Great Taste Less Than 1g of Sugars per 5g Serving  No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives Wheat, Lactose, Egg & Peanut Free Baked, Low in Fat & No Trans Fat No Added Fats or Oils Each Serving Individually Wrapped For Convenience Net Wt. 60 g About Hot-Kid Organic Your little one has transitioned from Baby to Toddles and is now doing things like walking, talking, and feeding herself!  It s not time to step forward to Toddler Mum-Mum, a tasty snack for Toddlers.  Containing all the goodness of Baby Mum-Mum, Toddler Mum-Mum is made with NOP Certified Organic Rice, has no added artificial flavors or colors, and contains less than 1 gram of sugar per serving .  Toddler Mum-Mum is individually packed for convenience and freshness, and

Did your child like this flavor?
Besides target where else can I buy these? My kids love them
What's the different from the baby and toddler?
Start your review of Toddler Mum-Mum Organic Biscuits!
Jackson, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these an my older children even like them an who am I to tell them no on something that is not gonna hurt them. So I buy lots of these the different flavors smell so appetizing. The only thing I dont like is that they are packaged in 2s.
Bucyrus, OH
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love these! My 12 yr old stepdaughter eats them!! And for only 20 calories a pack its a great snack for anyone really. They smell excatly like strawberries and taste light and airy. Definitely a good snack to have on hand for any age. I am wanting to try the other flavors.
West Portsmouth
What can I say they make great food for kids of all ages to become a kid in this world they are great to get food from the kids things it's yummy to have and I like feeding my daughter them because there not messy at all I like that at times to.
Shawnee , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I could see how these could be helpful for some, I liked how they are organic and healthy. It was probably just my child but after about a week she was over these
Jacksonville , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter had been eating these forever ! She loves them and I love that they help her with teething . I always buys them at target ! I prefer this brand over any other brand . If you have a teething toddler I would definitely recommend.
My son loves these biscuits. It's organic so healthy for your child. The rice biscuit with strawberry topping makes it so yummy. Affordable healthy snack that you can never go wrong with.
The Colony, TX
My twin girls LOVED these Mum Mum biscuits in the banana flavor. One child had feeding problems and she did not like some of the other early cookie/biscuit type products, but these she liked because they slowly melt in your mouth and are soft on the palate. We used these probably longer than other moms for that reason. Only issue is that they can break into pieces somewhat easily, so just keep them in a hard container if you carry them in your diaper bag like I always did. We loved them!
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these. She gets so excited when she sees me reach for a box. She has allergies (egg, milk and peanuts) and I like these because they are made without them. A lot of toddler snacks have milk, which she can't have.
These are a lifesaver. I used to nanny for 5 children, all under the age of 5, in the middle of no where. When we would take the hour and a half trip to an actual grocery store I could hand these back to the toddler aged kids to snack on without worry. Did the trick every time and they loved them!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the greatest thing in the world for little teethers. My babies always started teething extremely early so my options were limited for treating their discomfort. These breakdown without a worry of a choking hazard and give them comfort while helping their teeth breakthrough the surface.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...