Cat & Jack
Toddler Boys' Reinforced Knee Jogger Fit Pull-On Pants - Beige 12M

Toddler Boys' Reinforced Knee Jogger Fit Pull-On Pants - Cat & Jack Beige 12M

by Cat & Jack

Toddler Boys' Reinforced Knee Jogger Fit Pull-On Pants - Cat & Jack Beige 12M Gender: Male. Pattern: Solid. Material: Cotton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toddler Boys' Reinforced Knee Jogger Fit Pull-On Pants - Cat & Jack Beige 12M!
How would you rate this product?
Marijke D.
Garland, TX
This pants are great for my 2 year old son. He falls, crawls, and plays outside most of the day. They are easy to tighten and if they are too long, I just roll them up!
kelli C.
Orangevale, CA
I absolutely LOVE this brand my son plays hard and he rips all of his pants these where the first ones that lasted longer than a month! A HUGE plus with kids growing so fast and as us parents over buy clothes target exchanges them for a bigger size with zero hassle 10/10 love this brand of clothing
Claire J.
Florence, IN
Toddler Boys' Reinforced Knee Jogger Fit Pull-On Pants - Cat & Jack Beige 12M uploaded by Claire J.
If I could put my little man in one brand of clothing forever it would be Cat & Jack from Target ! They never stop with new items and are always soft and trendy! It’s a go to for any occasion! Dress up, Holiday, birthday or for a gift to a new mom! From head to toe Cat & Jack is a durable go to for adventures with my boy!
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Cat & Jack are some of the best baby clothing out there! Holds up so well and is always so comfortable for my little guy! I highly recommend.
Kara C.
Adrian, MI
These are my absolute favorite pants for my 2 year old son. They are so cute, stylish, comfortable and great quality and price. Will always go back and buy more for him and our nephews.
Ashley Y.
Jacksonville, FL
I truly appreciate the reinforced knee in these pants! My son is always on the move, and let’s be honest, a little bit clumsy as his feet don’t always move as fast as his body! These pants hold up to the crawling, tumbles, falls and outside play. We have them in probably every color. They fit well and include draw strings, so when we get ready to transition to the next size up I don’t have to worry about them falling off of his bottom.
ستايسي Թ.
San Diego
Cat and Jack have wonderful line of clothing for babies and toddlers and kids I am in love with  clothing this pants last longer wash after wash they have wonderful patterns nice designs on them they're stretchy they're flexible the kids can run on them they can be used as casual or formal
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
I think this pair of pants are great. Its got the reinforced knee area. My boys love to knee skid when the time warrants it and they come home with blown out knees on a daily. I would highly recommend this brand to other parents out there.

Looking for your answer?