Toddler Boys Red Paw Patrol Slippers Puppy Dog House Shoes Marshall

by PAW Patrol

Toddler Boys Red Paw Patrol Slippers Puppy Dog House Shoes Marshall

Age Group: Toddler

Gender: Male

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toddler Boys Red Paw Patrol Slippers Puppy Dog House Shoes Marshall!
Chicago
Brought these for great nephew because he is Paw Patrol #1 fan!! He wears these everyday all day🥰 he soooo loves anything Paw Patrol. I gave purchased a few other items and will continue until he grows out of the P.P. phase! I recommend it for the babies.
Red Bluff
My boy loves he's paw patrol he got pair loves them defiantly recommend this product meet expectations on product only thing i approve is thicker on bottom boys are rough affordable which great i recommend these friends family others for sure
Houma
My oldest son has them and he loves wearing them around because they are comfortable and soft. It compares good to alternatives because they are the same as the alternative.
Philadelphia, PA
Toddler Boys Red Paw Patrol Slippers Puppy Dog House Shoes Marshall uploaded by Nadiyah B.
Toddler Boys Red Paw Patrol Slippers Puppy Dog House Shoes Marshall. When he keeps them on his feet they work amazing. They don't change the way he walks in them. They keep his feet warm & socks clean. I would make the sole hard but then I realized this is the site throwing phase. I'm just happy he likes wearing shoes on his feet
Grand Jct, CO
These were a hit!! Couldn't get him to leave the house without them for days and wear normal shoes? No way! They were made fine. Not a whole lot of cushioning/padding on them- but they are made for in the house. I would recommend them, yes.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
My son loves these! These are really adorable and they run a tad big so they for his wider feet. Have a non slip bottom that seems to work ok.
Laceyville , PA
They're slippers. And they're paw patrol you really cant go wrong! My kids love slippers and paw patrol so I'm definitely not complaining!
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My son LOVES these slippers ! He never takes them off and they are so cute !!! Would be a great gift to any little one who loves paw patrol
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is in love with paw patrol. When he saw these slippers at Walmart he instantly grabbed them. They are comfortable and warm.
Alice, TX
Toddler Boys Red Paw Patrol Slippers Puppy Dog House Shoes Marshall uploaded by Elena R.
My son loves paw patrol!! I bought him these house shoes because they were confortable for him, he liked them and they are stylish.