Toddler Boy's Nike 'Free RN' Sneaker, Size 8 M - Red uploaded by Mariya P.Toddler Boy's Nike 'Free RN' Sneaker, Size 8 M - Red uploaded by S Y.

BY NIKE #43 in Shoes

A breathable, high-performance shoe features super-lightweight engineered-mesh construction with a low-profile midsole for a fluid, sock-like fit. It provides the foot-strengthening benefits of barefoot running with the comfort and protection of a traditional shoe, and the updated Flywire technology delivers the most supportive fit of the Nike Free family. Color(s): anthracite/ volt, black, cool grey/ black-orange-white, game royal/ black, obsidian/ silver/ volt/ black, phantom blue/ black, rio teal/ black, university red, white/ black. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Free RN' Sneaker (Baby, Walker & Toddler). Style Number: 5043691. see more...

Brittany B.
I have brought some for my son when he was little and they last long. And I can he like them because he never wanted me to take them off. They match with all his clothes.
Janice G.
My son loves his shoes like this! They are super comfy and lightweight for him. These shoes are easy to put on with the velcro for busy parents! I recommend them!
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Love these shoes!! They fit my son perfectly and are very stylish. He has worn them for many months and they look brand new. Very well made. I found them to be affordable. You definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend them. My son is currently on his fifth pair. Every time he outgrows them, I replace them with another pair!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Only shoes my son will wear now!!! They are super light weight and don't make his feet hot in the summer time! He says they make him run way faster haha. I have found them at the Nike outlet near my house a few times now so I have always gotten them for very cheap!!! So worth it they last him till he outgrows them every time!
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
Toddler Nike shoes with Velcro are the only way to go! These things are indestructible and very easy to take on and off. They do sometimes run about half a size smaller than other brands so try them on your LO before you buy! You'll find these second hand a lot too because like I said they can't be broken!!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
My son recently had these shoes except they were gray. I loved these shoes and he did too! I love they did not have laces. They were super easy to put on. They were super affordable when I bought them they were actually on sale. Definitely recommend them!
Casey J.
Pasco, WA
Easy on, easy off, and easy to run and walk in for a wobbly toddler. They are very light weight. A little expensive for a kids shoe, but you are paying for the comfort and lightweight ease of these amazing shoes! Already looking for the next size up!!
Winnie D.
Queens
These are the most comfortable shoes for my nephews ! I like them so much , he cry’s about every shoe he puts on but when I put on these , it’s like he feels like maybe he’s stepping on cloud or something ! There affordable as well
Katie F.
St Augustine, FL
Perfect shoe for my toddler!! The free shoes give the feeling of running on bare feet and are perfect for his growing activity! Flexible bottom with a breathable mesh upper-- by far the best shoes I've ever purchased for my child.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
This shoes are not too hard or soft for a little toddler learning how to walk. Love the Velcro instead of shoe laces makes getting out the door easy. They're were pricey but waited until they were on sale.