BY DISNEY

Toddler boy's disney mickey mouse bootie - black/red m see more...

• Where can i find the my daughter lovessssssss mickey mouse i thin...1 Answers
  • Did they hold up nicely over time? Like wearing them around the h...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They are so cute!! 17 Answers
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
So cute and soft. My son received these as a gift. He was able to wear it during the really cold rainy days but at times his feet would get too warm and clammy from the soft furry material. But it was still his favorite slippers.
Janna D.
So comfy and cute! the sole is very thick so my son kept rolling his ankles.
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
This is the cutest sleepers they have been designed. I like this. Easy to handle. And wash even. I love them. Disney always make cute design. For kids and babys.
Devyn N.
These are such adorable little booties. We had a lot of Mickey Mouse thing for my son. These are very nice for when he is running around and you don't want him to go barefoot and slip. These are also nice for walking around the yard. They are also very adorable
Lyziet V.
When my nephew was obsessed with Mickey mouse, I bought him these slippers he would never take them off! They're soft but thick enough on the bottom so he could use them outside.
Tracy M.
These are cute little slippers my son has a pair and he loves them especially since it Mickey Mouse.They are so comfortable for kids and they look so cute on them.
Claudia A.
My son loved Mickey so I got him these slippers and he loved them, he wanted to wear them the whole day. I also got them for him because they look so comfortable.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
My son is obsessed with Micky mouse and absolutely loves wearing these little slippers all around the house. They're really cute, so soft, and fit nicely.
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
My 3 year old son loved loved loved these slippers and they help up pretty good for how often he wore them all in all a good slipper for toddlers.
Becca P.
Lucedale, MS
My little boy loves these! He never takes them off and it's his designated house shoes! As soon as he wakes up he puts them on.
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
Where can I find these? They are so cute!!
Emily M.
Did they hold up nicely over time? Like wearing them around the house until they grow out of them?
Jennifer G.
Columbus, OH
Where can i find the my daughter lovessssssss mickey mouse i think she would love them