Add a Photo

By DISNEY
Toddler boy's disney cars bootie - red m
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

These are made of very good quality material. My boys love the cars themes anything so I got these for my first son who is four now and now my second son wears them. The raised part on the bottom is worn off so that's not good but they are four years old so they have kept up well!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA

My mother in law bought these for my son and as cute as these are my son refused to wear them they were super uncomfortable. He ended up just playing with these like they are car toys. Overpriced as well. I would not recommend these to other parents.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA

My son had these slippers when he was smaller and he loved them they were comfortable the onky problem is that whem yku was them the eyes wash away and the other designs
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.

My toddler loves his Cars shoes. He can't fit in his anymore, but he'd wear these over his regular shoes.
April L.
April L.

We had these for my son but we weren't really big fans of them. I loved the look, they are very cute and adorable, but we have wood floors and he slipped all over the place
Plymouth, MA

My son loves these slippers, and had even learned which foot each car belongs on. He loves Lightening McQueen, and he enjoys keeping his toes warm. Fun and functional.
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Salem, OR

These are very well made. My son had them for a few years. Then passed them to his lil brother.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

My two year old loves his Cars slippers. He wears them every night before bed and every morning when he wakes up.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Edison, NJ

My son loves to just grab these & play with them. Good cushion but my con would be they fall off very easily
Vita k.
Vita k.
Richland, WA

These house shoes are very comfortable. Little boys would love to wear them not only to have their feet warm, but they're fun to wear!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA

WERE CAN I FIND THIS?
Plymouth, MA

Did you find the Lightening McQueen pajamas top go along with these slippers?