BY DISNEY

Toddler boy's disney cars bootie - red m see more...

• Did you find the Lightening McQueen pajamas top go along with the...1 Answers
  • WERE CAN I FIND THIS?1 Answers
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
These are made of very good quality material. My boys love the cars themes anything so I got these for my first son who is four now and now my second son wears them. The raised part on the bottom is worn off so that's not good but they are four years old so they have kept up well!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
My mother in law bought these for my son and as cute as these are my son refused to wear them they were super uncomfortable. He ended up just playing with these like they are car toys. Overpriced as well. I would not recommend these to other parents.
Tabitha M.
My toddler loves his Cars shoes. He can't fit in his anymore, but he'd wear these over his regular shoes.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
My son had these slippers when he was smaller and he loved them they were comfortable the onky problem is that whem yku was them the eyes wash away and the other designs
Kayla M.
West Warwick, RI
My nephew absolutely adores these. He's 15 months old and doesn't like to take these off. If one falls off, he will walk right up to you and sit down waiting for you to put it back on. They are so cute and are loved by all in my house
Allison Y.
Vandalia, IL
I bought these for my 15 month old son for Christmas! He was so happy! He would walk around and have to stop to check out his cars slippers! I would say these are very good quality especially for paying less than $3 at Target!
Amanda L.
My youngest son is obsessed with all things cars and he was gifted these slippers and loves them. At times I have to hide them as they are the only thing he wants to wear!
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
My son loves these slippers, and had even learned which foot each car belongs on. He loves Lightening McQueen, and he enjoys keeping his toes warm. Fun and functional.
Jaymee J.
Pinellas Park, FL
These slippers are a favorite at out house! My son adores them! they are very comfortable for his, and actually stay on his feet, which is quite the task!
April L.
We had these for my son but we weren't really big fans of them. I loved the look, they are very cute and adorable, but we have wood floors and he slipped all over the place
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
WERE CAN I FIND THIS?
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Did you find the Lightening McQueen pajamas top go along with these slippers?