BY DISNEY

Toddler boy's disney cars bootie - red m see more...

• Did you find the Lightening McQueen pajamas top go along with these...1 Answers
  • WERE CAN I FIND THIS?1 Answers
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
These are made of very good quality material. My boys love the cars themes anything so I got these for my first son who is four now and now my second son wears them. The raised part on the bottom is worn off so that's not good but they are four years old so they have kept up well!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My mother in law bought these for my son and as cute as these are my son refused to wear them they were super uncomfortable. He ended up just playing with these like they are car toys. Overpriced as well. I would not recommend these to other parents.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
My toddler loves his Cars shoes. He can't fit in his anymore, but he'd wear these over his regular shoes.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
My son had these slippers when he was smaller and he loved them they were comfortable the onky problem is that whem yku was them the eyes wash away and the other designs
April L.
April L.
We had these for my son but we weren't really big fans of them. I loved the look, they are very cute and adorable, but we have wood floors and he slipped all over the place
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Bullard, TX
These are super cute and thick in person. My local Target has these on clearance currently for around $2!
Santa Rosa, CA
MY SON LOVEZ THIS HE GOT SUM PAIR WEN HE WUS 2YEARZ OLD N HE LOVEZ THEM SO MUCH HE HAS GROWN OUT OF THEM BUT WONT THROW THEM AWAY
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
My youngest son is obsessed with all things cars and he was gifted these slippers and loves them. At times I have to hide them as they are the only thing he wants to wear!
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
Vandalia, IL
I bought these for my 15 month old son for Christmas! He was so happy! He would walk around and have to stop to check out his cars slippers! I would say these are very good quality especially for paying less than $3 at Target!
Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Pinellas Park, FL
These slippers are a favorite at out house! My son adores them! they are very comfortable for his, and actually stay on his feet, which is quite the task!
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Did you find the Lightening McQueen pajamas top go along with these slippers?
Santa Rosa, CA