BY BATMAN

Toddler boy's batman light up sneakers - black 11 see more...

Lindsay G.
My year old son is a HUGE batman fan and he is in love with these shoes. He wears them and thinks he's the Dark Knight himself. He says they make him run fast and fight crime. If you have a little guy who's a superhero at heart these would be a great show for him.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Very poorly made shoe! My son wore them two weeks and then what looks like a staple was poking out of the sole! He never wore those shoes again and I've never bought my kids character shoes since then!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I do not know a boy that doesn't love Batman! These shoes have a very cool toe design, and Batman depicted on the sides. They also light up! How awesome is that! Your son will love these shoes!
Ricky B.
Really cute sneakers I got a pair for my son and he loved it..good quality and it light up which he loves and goes nicely with outfits..
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
These shoes are so cute, can they get any better? my son loves these, and they're not a struggle to put on either.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
My son loves his batman shoes. He's constantly jumping around just to show everyone that they light up. They are perfect for playtime.
Ruth G.
There great my son loves them there comfortable and affordable and they light up! he is a batman fan also! so it was a win!
hana h.
Albertville , AL
Super cute shoes. my son is five and has these, he feels like they make him run faster lol. anything for the kiddos!
Abby X.
Got one of these for my son! Can't wait until he grows into them! I love them!
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
My son loves these!! He never wants to take them off! At first I thought they would be a little heavy for him but he walks/runs fine
Betsy F.