Toddler Boy Paw Patrol Chase, Marshall & Rubble 3-pk. Training Pants, Size: 3T, Multicolor

BY UNKNOWN #70 in Training Pants

Help your toddler get ready for his next big step wearing these boys' Paw Patrol training pants, featuring Chase, Marshall and Rubble. Covered waistband & leg openings will not bind or pinch Full rise design covers from waist to hip Fabric & Care Cotton Machine wash Imported Size: 3T. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. Material: Cotton Blend. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charlin F.
These toddler training pants have been a true blessing for me. My toddler is potty training, and pull-ups tend to rip when he takes them off, so these padded underwear are the perfect transition to prevent accidents from happening!
Deanna  F.
North East, PA
Being a mom of a two year old who is most definitely  ready to potty train, but absolutely HATES pull ups I had to think quick about how I was going to start the process. I remembered from my first go around with my oldest son about training pants and immediately took to the net. I came across these very cute well loved by my son Paw Patrol training pants. Which I must saw my son LOVES! I have been trying to teach him to not pee on his favorite characters. BUT when he does these training pants hold the wet mess in and doesn't get everywhere which is a great.  I would definitely recommend these for any parent who has a child in the potty training stage