BeveragesCoffee & TeaCoffee & TeaTea & InfusionsTea & Infusions
Today I Will: A Year Of Quotes, Notes, And Promises To Myself

Today I Will: A Year Of Quotes, Notes, And Promises To Myself

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Today I Will: A Year Of Quotes, Notes, And Promises To Myself!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
So I received this from my mother for Christmas it’s a cute little book with that has a lot of quotes notes and promises to myself if you’re looking for a cute quirky gift try this out!
Stephanie T.
Bronx, NY
Today I Will: A Year Of Quotes, Notes, And Promises To Myself uploaded by Stephanie T.
Everyday is a gift… Think and be positive…forgive and appreciate. Laugh… smile and enjoy the things and people around you. Tomorrow is never promised. Give and show thanks for things you have and for those that you don’t.. life is beautiful and precious… look at the sky, breathe the air … you are as alive as you take in the moments and seconds of each day. ♥️

Looking for your answer?