BY TOCCA #12 in Solid Perfume

A new extension of TOCCA s fine fragrance line comes in the form of a solid perfume.  Each 0.15 oz perfume is packaged in a gold decorated compact and housed in a gold foil designed box.  From its whimsical packaging to the already adored scents- it is perfect for travel and anyone on the go! Stella- Top note: Bitter Orange, Blood Orange, Watery Accord Middle note: White Freesia, Wild Diamond Orchids, Spicy Lily Bottom note: Sheer Musk, Sandalwood Solid Perfume, Stella see more...

Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep one of these in my purse. I generally prefer a spray version but these are so great for a little pick me up. Just apply a little bit behind the ear or on the wrist. I think I probably have one of each scent by now and the solids last such a long time. I particularly like Stella and Brigitte.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
I love this solid perfume in "Brigitte"! It has a musky but sweet aroma, and the solid perfume is so nice to keep in your purse - no spills and lasts a long time!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I have never been a fan of Musks and i still am not. This is a great idea but the smell was never for me. I like that i can carry this in my bag for after the gym though
Amanda S.
Nj. New jersey
I love tocca. Perfumes and everything else tocca makes is absolutely beautifully scented and amazingly long lasting their lotions are very moisturizing. And hydrating. And has a natural good smell
Jen D.
I love tocca products! their lotions smell amazing, and the solid perfumes are perfect for me. I'm allergic to most perfumes, and these have a nice light scent.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I love tocca they packaging is so pretty, simple and classic and looks amazing on my vanity. The perfume is light, fresh and clean.
Stephanie M.
I have used Tocca in the gorgeous fragrance Cleopatra. It lasts and captures all the nuances of the scent in a portable formula.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
This smells good but more for older women category. So I wouldn't buy it for myself but I will buy it for my mom or aunts.
Jaqueline C.
San rafael, CA
I love tocca products.. And this is a good one! Love the smeel and I love the tocca packing,. I would recommend! 😀
Krystine B.
I love solid perfumes! This one has a clean lovely classsic scent to it. Takes you back to the good ol days 😊💕
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
How long does a solid perfume usually last for you?