BY TOCCA

TOCCA s hand milk is enriched with olive oil, shea butter, aloe and milk to calm and condition dry, sensitive skin. Lightweight yet richly moisturizing, it absorbs easily, leaving skin soft and silky. Paraben Free. Latte Da Mano Hand Milk, Cleopatra see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
This may be the best hand cream EVER MADE!!! Leaves hands feeling moisturized and soft even on the driest of hands!! I highly recommend this and all there products!!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Honestly one of the best lotions I have ever had! I am going to keep buying this!
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
The best lotion I have used in years. I absolutely love it. Will definitely repurchase and recommend!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
At first I was hesitant about using this because the scent was sort of like cantaloupe, which I don't like. But after applying, I was sold. It was so softening, I mean really softening. The scent was light and nice, not overpowering. Absorbed quickly and not greasy feeling at all.