BY TOCCA

Bring a touch of luxury to your everyday haircare with these lightweight mists, fragranced with TOCCA's signature scents. TOCCA's hair fragrance contains a delicate blend of moisturizing oils, providing a veil of fragrance and subtle shine. This collection contains: (Each sold separately) Florence is sophisticated and chic and evokes classic elegance. Ivory gardenia combined with blonde wood create a sophisticated and feminine scent. Stella enchants and beguiles with an uncompromising magnetism. The scent is infused with the slightly sweet, never bitter, and always fresh scent of blood orange. Giulietta encapsulates the romance of a never-ending love affair. Sweet top notes of ylang-ylang, green apple, and pink tulips bloom into the floral delicacy of lily of the valley, vanilla orchid, and lilac. Cleopatra evokes strength and allure. It is infused with the crisp, fresh scent of juicy grapefruit and soothing cucumber used in the legendary queen's beauty rituals. see more...

Cassidy H.
Lambertville , MI
I really love this hair fragrance to go over my hair when I use dry shampoo. It’s the first I’ve ever tried but it’s a good first go I would say it’s effective because my boyfriend said I smelt good lol! Try it in store and see if you like it!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this stuff. I came across this when I saw Kathleenlights raving about this. I went to pick it up and it has such a sweet and feminine scent. Smells so beautiful in my hair. It lasts all day. I always get complimented and people always ask what I’m wearing when I use this stuff. It’s the best hair fragrance.
Lydia I.
Matawan, NJ
Such an amazing fragrance. I try a LOT of perfume samples and it takes a lot for one to truly stand out to me. I received this as a sephora reward and when I rolled this on, I immediately new it was a game changer. The fragrance only gets better with wear and lasts a long time. It's super fresh, light and a little citrusy while at the same time has a sexy deeper note. Obsessed! Will be purchasing a full size.
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This brand is one of the few perfumes and scents that last on my skin. Most perfumes disappear because of my body chemistry. I love using these hair fragrances since I don’t wash my hair everyday. This keeps me smelling good on second and third day hair.
Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
One of my favorite beauty products EVER! I had searched for years for a scent like this! I finally found it at Anthropologie by accident. I was so excited, I bought every bottle they had in stock. It makes my hair smell amazing!
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's absolutely amazing, It smells like Curious by Britney Spears and the smell lasts ALL DAY LONG. I don't even use body mist or perfume when I use this.
Kendra B.
Awesome eau de Parfum!!! The smell is light and fruity! Nice and clean smell that gives you just the right hint of fruitiness!!
Danne H.
Love this stuff. The smell is amazing and the formula stays with you all day. Makes your hair smell delicious and sweet
crmn m.
Is it worth the buy? Would it clash with the perfume I'm wearing?
Lauline G.
How long does this product last on average? Also how long does the scent last on your hair?
Yasmin V.
What is the purpose of this product? Is it only for fragrance or will it assist with frizz and shine?

Sephora